Flashback

"Please call me soon." I say as I hug Annie goodbye.

Today her Johanna and Finn are leaving for district 4.

We won't see them again until the twins are 1 which is in 6 months.

"I promise I will keep you updated and take care katniss." she replies as Johanna arrives with the tickets.

"Bye brainless." Johanna smiles before kissing Noah and willow on the head.

"Bye Jo." I answer smiling back.

Finn taps me on the leg and i look down at him.

I carefully bend down with willow on my chest and hug him as best as I can.

"Bye Finn, be good for mommy." I say as he wraps his small arms around my neck.

"I will katniss I promise." he answers pulling away.

I stand back up as the train pulls into the station.

Annie Johanna and Finn climb on before taking their seats at the table.

They wave bye as Peeta grabs a hold of my hand in his.

We walk home slowly enjoying the clear air.

It's been very cloudy recently so it's nice to be able to see where your walking.

We arrive back home and I take willow and Noah upstairs to rest.

Since they are getting older they don't sleep through the day as much.

Me and peeta are lucky to have some time alone together.

But I'd never change anything at all because my babies mean so much to me as well as peeta.

I hear a smash coming down stairs and I panic.

As fast as I can i rush downstairs to see a plate smashed on the floor.

I look around for peeta and I see him clinching into the back of a chair.

Oh no I know what this is.

I slowly walk over to him and take his face in my hands.

Instead of seeing the beautiful blue I see black which only means one thing.

Peeta is having a flashback.

I see his hands gripping onto the back of our kitchen chair.

He's holding so hard that his hands are starting to turn red.

With all my strength I pull his Hands off the chair and into mine.

"It's not real peeta, look at me. Its not real." I speak clearly.

I can tell he's trying to fight it off and I can only hope he will come back to me soon.

I can't loose him, not now.

He hasn't had a flashback in so long. I thought that they had finally gone.

But I guess all good things have to become bad in some way.

I'm suddenly mad because all this is the capitals fault.

Trying to keep calm and I place my hand on Peetas head making him look at me.

"Listen, none of what you are thinking is real. I'm real, willow and Noah is real and we all love you." I say rubbing his cheek.

I feel him relax against me before he falls on the floor with his head in his hands.

"I'm sorry, I thought it had stopped." he says not looking at me.

"Don't be sorry, this isn't your fault, none of this is." I say leaning down so I'm closer to him.

"Did I hurt you? God please don't say I did." he says finally meeting my eyes.

"You didn't hurt me, I'm fine." I tell him truthfully.

"Willow and Noah?" he asks.

"There upstairs, still sleeping cause I haven't heard them cry." I say reassuring him.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask unsure.

"No thanks, I'm fine now it was just unexpected." He replies.

"That's okay." I say finally hugging him.

Even though he's just had a flashback, his arms are still strong and warm as they make their way around me.

"We're gonna make it aren't we?" he whispers.

"Together, we can do anything." I reply before connecting my lips to his.

Sorry it's short and sorry for not updating as much as I said I would.

But it's the October holidays now so I've got 2 weeks off school so I should be updating a bit more.

There's not much left of this story but Im staring a new one very soon.