Hello there

We hand over our tickets and step onto the train.

Since we got first class tickets we get a really large room to stay in even though it's only for a night.

We arrive to our room and place the suitcases in the corner.

Since there's nothing else to do since we are on a train we decide to watch a movie we bought at district 4.

We lay on the bed which is perfectly in front of the tv and gives us perfect view.

Once the movie finished it was half 4 and we were both getting hungry.

We looked at the menus and once we decided on what to get Peeta ordered.

"Hello could we order room service please?" Peeta asked once someone picked up.

"Yeah could we have the chicken strew with chips please." he answers.

"Two seconds il just ask my wife." I hear Peeta say making me face him.

"Do you want dessert?" Peeta asks me.

"Could I have ice cream please?" I ask nicely.

"Yeah of course." Peeta smiles. "Could we have two pots of ice cream aswell." he continues on the phone.

"Thank you." Is all he says before he hangs up.

"It should be here in about 10 minutes." Peeta says lying down on the bed again.

"Can I just take a quick shower?" I ask while getting out of bed.

"Yeah il just set the table." Peeta says giving me a peck on the lips.

I go into the bathroom and take a very quick shower. I wash my hair and my body before getting out.

I wrap a towel around me and start drying myself before realising I didn't bring any pjs to get changed in.

I wrap the towel under my arms and tuck it in so it stays up.

I then walk out of the bathroom and make my way over to the suitcases.

"Well hello." I hear Peeta mumble from behind me.

"Don't start." I say turning it face him with one of Peetas large t shirts in my hand and my underwear.

I get up to start walking back to the bathroom to get ready when my towel drops to the floor.

Great.

"Well that's better." Peeta says smirking.

"I might as well get ready here now." I say pulling on my underwear.

"Well you can always sleep like that." Peeta says still staring at me.

"Well I could but I don't think the people bringing the room service would want to see me like this." I say pulling on Peetas t shirt.

"Why wouldn't they, your gorgeous." Peeta says bringing me into a kiss.

We start kissing on the bed and just as things start getting heated we hear a knock on the door.

"Oops forgot about food." peeta says making me giggle.

We open the door and pay for our food before sitting down for a nice peaceful meal.