First time

"Come on willow you can do it." I say encouraging my daughter.

I was sitting on the floor with Noah and willow watching them play.

Then suddenly willow walked a few steps towards me.

I called for Peeta to come and see but now she won't do anything.

"Are you sure you weren't just seeing things?" peeta asks looking at me.

Noah crawls over so he is in peetas lap while willow sits looking at us.

"I wasn't seeing things peeta, she actually walked." I say looking at him.

"Didn't she Noah?" I ask looking at my son.

Noah shakes his head no making me and Peeta laugh loudly.

"See Noah didn't see anything." Peeta says before turning his attention to willow again.

"Come on willow, show daddy." I say holding out my arms.

Willow holds onto the side of the couch before pulling her self up making me smile.

One step closer.

"Come on willow." I say clapping my hands wanting her to walk to me.

She looks at me a couple of seconds before moving her feet forward towards me and a shocked looking Peeta.

She walks about 7 steps before falling safely into my arms.

"Your such a good girl aren't you." I say kissing her cheek before turning to Peeta.

"Wow, I didn't actually believe you." Peeta says to me before smiling at his daughter.

"Looks like we are going to have to keep an eye out now, don't want them making a mess." Peeta continues smirking.

I look at Noah to see he has a sad look on his face.

I place a proud looking willow on the floor before opening my arms for Noah.

He climbs off Peetas lap and crawls over to me.

"Don't worry baby, you will get there soon." I say stroking his long blond hair.

I keep meaning to get his and willows hair cut but I don't think they will sit still.

He snuggles in close to my chest before looking at me with his big grey eyes.

"You never know Noah,you might be able to talk first." I say looking at him then willow who is playing happily.

Willow and Noah can both say simple words like hi and bye but none have ever said mammy or daddy yet.

I suppose they are only 8 months, they have plenty of time.

"Mammy." I hear a voice making me confused.

I look at Peeta before I hear it again making me look down at Noah who is smiling at pointing at me.

"Peeta, did you hear that?" I ask looking at Peeta who looks sad.

"He said mammy before daddy." he says confirming that I'm not hearing things.

"Noah, you said mammy?" I ask still shocked.

"Mammy." he repeated before clapping his small hands.

"See Noah, your such a good boy too." I say before looking at Peeta who is now happy again.

"Don't worry Peeta he will say daddy soon." I say before sitting Noah up.

"Noah say daddy." Peeta says sitting closer to us.

Noah looks at me smiling totally ignoring Peeta.

I guess he finds this funny.

"Find this funny Noah do you?" Peeta questions before getting Noah out of my arms and tickling him.

Noah bursts into fits of laughter, he's really ticklish just like me. Willow not so much.

Willow turns her head confused before coming over to sit with me.

Peeta stops and brings willow up to his face before blowing a raspberry on his tummy.

"Are you gonna say daddy now?" Peeta asks coming face to face with his son.

Noah shakes his head no Making me laugh.

"Okay I give up." Peeta smiles placing Noah carefully on the floor.

"They grow up so fast." I say pouting.

"There not even one yet." Peeta says kissing my pout.

"But i still remember when I found out we were expecting a baby." I say honestly.

"Before we knew we were expecting two." Peeta smiles watching his daughter and son play.

"It was hard but totally worth it." I say sitting on peetas knee.

"It was." Peeta replies before playing with my hair.

"Your a very big baby." he says smiling at me. "but your cute" he continues making me blush.

"Your cute to" I tell him truthfully.

"Should we watch a film?" Peeta wonders as I take a look at the clock.

"It's to late to do anything else so I suppose so." I say before getting off of Peetas lap.

"What should we watch?" he asks looking at the pile of movies.

"Something willow and Noah can see to." I say not wanting out son and daughter to see or hear anything they shouldn't even if they don't understand.

Peeta picks a film called toy story before we all snuggle up on the sofa.

Noah lying on my chest and willow on peetas.

Peeta wraps his arm around me the best he can with two babies in the way.

"I love you katniss." Peeta whispers as the movie starts.

"I love you to Peeta." I say kissing his lips sweetly.

I rest my head on his shoulder as willow and Noah get comfortable.

We sit and watch the film together, as a family.