When the bad comes

We're surprised to see all of our family and friends standing in our living room.

"Omg what are you guys doing here?" I ask shocked.

"Well we decided to give you a welcome home party since we missed you both." Annie says happily running over to hug me.

"We were so scared that something was wrong." I say hugging her back.

"It's all good, me and Johanna have been taking turns checking up and nothing has happened." she says pulling back to look at me.

Me and Peeta go to hug and greet everyone else when I feel a small hand on my leg.

"Hi katniss, I missed you." Finn says looking up to me.

"Hi Finn, I missed you to do you want to come and see what I got for you?" I ask picking him up.

"You got me a pressie?" he asks smiling at me.

"Of course I did." I say taking him over to the suitcase that contains the presents.

"It was me who told mammy to have a party for you." Finn says making me happy.

"Well that was very nice of you." I say pulling out the stuffed dog we got for him.

"Wow, is it real?" Finn asks hugging it.

"It's not real but I promise if your mammy lets me il get you one when your a bit bigger." I tell him honestly.

"Katniss, I missed you to." I hear a voice from behind me.

I turn to see Johanna smiling sweetly hoping I got her something.

"Oh Peeta I knew we left something, we've left Johanna's present." I say jokingly.

Johanna makes a pouty face making me giggle.

"Only joking, we got everyone something." I say opening the suitcase.

Me and Peeta hand everyone there presents with Finns help.

We start eating food and Finn is attached to my hip the whole time.

"Finn, you okay?" I ask him while everyone else is talking.

"Yeah but I sad." he tells me nearly crying.

"Why you sad?" I ask concerned.

"Mammy told me that we are going home in 3 days." he says hugging me tighter.

"You don't want to go home?" I ask the small child.

"No I like staying here." he says looking at me.

"Well it's nearly your birthday and I promise I will come and see you." I tell him honestly.

"Really, you will come?" he asks looking a lot happier.

"Of course and il bring you a big present aswell." I say gaining a smile from Finn.

"Thank you so much." he answers finally smiling.

Some people started to leave as time was getting on but still a few stay.

We hug Effie and my prep team because they have to leave to get the night train back to the Capitol.

"I'm so proud of my victors." Effie says to me and Peeta.

"Thank you Effie for everything and thank you for coming." Peeta says giving her a hug.

"Of course, now you two be good and make sure to call soon." she says as we walk her to the door.

"We promise." I say giving her once last hug.

"Hey sweetheart, have a good time?" Haymitch asks wiggling his eyebrows

"Shut up." I say walking away before I start blushing.

As I walk I hear Haymitch mumble something beofore laughing.

I take Finn with me back to the kitchen as me, Peeta, Johanna and Annie start cleaning.

"Finn told me that it was his idea about this welcome home party." I tell Annie smiling.

"It was all his idea, we spent the last 2 days arranging it." she tells me.

"Thank you." I say to Annie, Johanna and Finn.

"Mammy katniss said she would come to my birthday party." Finn shouts excitedly.

"Well isn't that wonderful." Annie says smiling at her son.

"Can I tell anty katniss what you said?" Finn asks his mam.

"Go on then." She says rolling her eyes smiling.

"Mammy said that if i good I can have a bouncy castle" he shouts.

"Well you have to make sure I can have a go." I hear Peeta say from behind me.

"No way, your too big uncle Peeta." Finn says laughing.

"But katniss can come on." he adds making me giggle.

Just then I hear a rather loud knock on the door

Confused I walk to door with Peeta behind me.

I open it and see the one person who I lease expected to see.

Somehow I know something bad is going to happen.

"Hello catnip." he spits.

Gale.