Shopping for friends

We make our way into the nearest shop hoping to get some space for awhile.

"There sure is a lot of people here today." Peeta says breathing in and out heavily.

"I know, im surprised there's not many people in this shop." I say looking around surprised.

"So should we start with Finn? what should we get him?" Peeta asks as we start taking a look around the shop.

"Well he's only little so what about...... that" I say pointing at a stuffed dog that almost looks real.

I walk over to it and pick it up from the shelf and show it to Peeta.

"Is that thing real?" Peeta asks and I'm not quite sure of he's joking or not.

"No otherwise it would be moving." I say squeezing the head of the dog.

"Okay put it in the basket." Peeta says.

I put the dog in the basket and Peeta looks at it funny as if he's waiting for it to move.

"It's not real." I tell him again.

"I know I was just..." Peeta says trailing off.

We walk to the counter and pay for the dog before putting it inside a bag.

I see Peeta keep looking in the bag and I'm starting to wonder if he wants a dog.

Hmmmmmm

We go into the shop next door looking for something for Annie and Johanna.

We get Annie a couple of cooking tools because she loves to cook nearly as much as Peeta.

We then decide to get Johanna some earplugs because she doesn't like noise when she's sleeping and earphones for her new iPod thing.

"Who else do we need to buy for?" Peeta asks just as we are leaving the 3rd shop.

"Haymitch, Effie and my mom I think" I say trying to think if I've missed someone.

"What about your prep team?" Peeta asks.

"Oh yeah well they are easy we will just get them some makeup." I answer as we walk into the make up store.

We get my prep team some more make up brushes and some other supply's they might need.

We get my mom some hospitals supply's for home in case she had to help some one near her house.

We get Effie some perfume and Haymitch a sports game and a few dvds.

"Is that everyone?" Peeta asks as we walk out the lasts store.

"I think that's everyone." I say looking at the amount of bags we have.

"Wow we got a lot of stuff." I say as we quickly make our way through the crowd that is slowly disappearing.

I then realise that Peeta is carrying all the bags and I suddenly feel horrible.

"Omg Peeta, give me some of the bags." I say stopping.

"It's fine katniss, I got them." Peeta answers not even looking tired.

"But I've made you carry them all." I say feeling bad.

"It's fine, if it was too much I would of asked you to carry something, im fine honestly." Peeta says smiling at me.

I don't argue again because I know Peeta won't give me a bag so I just carry on waking back home.

We return back and Peeta places the bags up stairs while I crash on the couch.

"Tired?" Peeta asks walking back down the stairs.

"Yeah and it's too hot." I say complaining.

"Il put the air condition on." Peeta says making me gasp in shock.

"There's air conditioning?" I ask surprised.

"Yeah." Peeta answers smiling.

"I wish I knew that earlier." I say lying down on the couch.

"Do you want anything to eat?" Peeta asks getting us both a can of nice cold pop.

"No thanks." I answer as Peeta sits at the end where my feet are.

He picks my feet up and places them on his lap as he grabs the control and turns the tv on.

I put the cold can on my head forgetting I opened it and it spills right down my front.

I scream and jump up in shock and turn to Peeta just for him to laugh loudly.

"Oh man I'm soaking." I say looks down seeing my t shirt had started sticking to me.

I take of my shirt and throw it at Peetas face. I then lie back down on the couch feeling much cooler.

"Excuse me." Peeta says pulling my shirt of his face but smiling at me once he sees me.

"Well isn't this a sight." Peeta says smirking.

"Shut up you." I say kicking his side lightly.

"Il go and get a another one if you don't shut up." I say closing my eyes.

"No no, I'm sorry." Peeta says quickly.

Peeta puts on a film but I don't get to watch much of it before I'm falling into a peaceful sleep.

"I love you Katniss." Is all I hear before I drift off.