C17 - PART 121 - THE STRANGE BEHAVIOR OF TIAN LIAM_4

Start from the beginning

-Okay, but just let the door open, or people will talk about this behind our back.

-I know that, you're worrying for me.

-So is there any problem?

-We have an enormous problem here, Tian Liang.

-You look very serious, tell me what is it and what I can help.

-Well, I think that the "Tian Liam" we rescued in the Er tribe a week ago is not the real one.

-Tian Liam? The real one? Do you mean that Tian Liam now with us is the fake one?

-Yup, I'm not definitely sure how this could happen, but you know... - She paused.

-Just continue, you know that you can believe in me.

-I've just carried out a spell to determine the place where Tian Liam is now, and it led me to a prison in the village of Er tribe.

-So that, Tian Liam is still captured in the village, and we rescued the fake one???

-I'm afraid that's true.

-But how? How can that one be the fake Tian Liam? We even don't recognize anything strange much.

-All of us do recognize, but we don't think that he is the fake one.

-And we need to rescue the real one as soon as possible.

-I don't think "Tian Liam" here lets us do that. We need to reveal his identity first.

-Do you have any idea about that one?

-Have you ever heard about Er Wang?

-Er Wang? The leader of the Er tribe? – Tian Liang surprised. – How can he know the strong magic like that? And as I know, the Er people don't know about magic.

-He does not know, they do not know, that does not mean they cannot get help from others who know and have strong magical ability.

-I think that only the Hou Ma tribe knows about magic?

-Nope, there are many others, the ancient priests, the witches, and especially, the Wu magical priests. They may be stronger than Hou Ma people.

-If as you say, the magic Er Wang now using must be a very strong spell.

-Yup, more than a spell, that was a ritual, it let someone could copy the face, figure, everything from inside to outside, including the memory and some characteristics of another one.

-He can copy even the memory? Therefore, he could fool us easily without any doubt from the family member of the real one.

-Yup, I also know how we can reveal his real face but I need supports from my mother and Miss Miang Xiang... Can you...?

-I understand, I'll help you to get out there with them. But is tomorrow okay?

-It's good, we need to take action as soon as possible, before some bad things happen to the real Tian Liam. We should do it privately, avoid the doubts from the fake Tian Liam.

-I know that, you can prepare something you need and we will go to the motel of Miang Xiang tomorrow afternoon.

That evening, when Hou Lei was tidying her room and prepared to go to the kitchen to cook some food for her and Tian Liang, Tian Liam walked to her room with a tray of food on his hand. He stopped at the door and knocked on. He was wearing the black clothes pairing with the dress the real Tian Liam had made for her from the first time they bought fabric from Er Wang's store. She looked at him and tried to hide her feelings.

-Can I get in? – He asked gently.

-Well, this room is in your North Liam palace, how can I prevent you from getting in? – She said with no emotion on her face

Please! – She said with a stronger voice. – Do not ever remind that to me again!

-I'm so sorry, I promise that... oh, I forgot that you do not believe in promises. I definitely do not do that again. Please give me another chance!

-I do not get angry with you, but...

She paused for a while, he even could copy the style of Tian Liam when talking to her. The gentle voice of him when he made "cat eyes" to her was even the same. This ritual was a really big one, she had never seen anything like this in her life. She looked at him, if she did not love the real Tian Liam, he could easily fool her as he did with Tian Liang and others.

To be continued...