40

Tatiana POV

My eyes fluttering at the sound of things falling, turning my bedside lamp on, furthering my brows at the sight of Alex trying to get off the bed. Going over to his side, "why didn't you wake me up you will hurt yourself again" I say groggily, "I just need to pee" he says in annoyance. Pushing the wheelchair closer to the bed before walking over to him, placing my hands around him as I helped him on the wheelchair. Wheeling him to the bathroom, helping him up trying to make sure he doesn't wet himself, "we need to get equipment" I say. Carrying Alex is difficult, considering he's twice my size if not three times made it harder, but bringing up the idea of having a nurse take care of him would only anger him. Finishing his business, washing his hands before wheeling him back to the bedroom. Helping him back on the bed, "are you comfortable?" I ask fixing his pillows tucking him in, "yeah" he says, "are you sure?" I ask properly fixing it, "I SAID I'M FINE" he spits making me stop. "If you need anything else just wake me up" I say in annoyance before making my way to my side. Breathing out in hurt and anger before closing my eyes trying to fall back to sleep.

~hours later

Waking up earlier than usual. Taking a shower before getting dressed in a pair of sweats, tying my hair in a messy bun. Noticing the dark circles on my eyes, my body worn out. Waking the kids up for school it broke my heart knowing how Elizabeth or Alex would usually do that. Making my way out Laura's bedroom, "mommy" she calls out making me turn to face her, "yes" I say, "will papa be okay?" She questions in sadness, sighing, "everything will get better my love, just don't worry too much okay?" I ask tiredly, "okay" she says.
Going back to check on Alex,  staring into blank space, "where are my gadgets?" He asks, "your laptop you not getting until at least next week, I can give your cellp-" "I need to work" he says cutting me off, "no you need to rest and that's what you will do" I say calmly. "Let's go take a bath" I scowl.......