56

~next morning

Tatiana POV
Slowly fluttering my eyes open.
Scanning the room. Sighing before tiredly getting up, groaning at the pain on my stomach. Turning I'm startled making me gasp at the sight in front of me. There sat Alex staring at me, my eyes immediately blurring with tears, "what are you doing here?" I question in fear, "gattina" he breaths, "don't call me that" I cry, my lips quivering, urging myself not to cry, "Don't you dare" I grit, his eyes tearing, "leave" I say. Closing his eyes, "Gattina please" he pleads, "NO ALEX" I cry, "LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!" I yell pointing at my face, "you should have seen your face" I cry, shaking my head, "Alex you will kill me" I say, "that's why you need to leave" I say rushing to the phone, "please just listen to what I have to say" he breaths, looking over to him, my lips quivering, "I'm begging you" he says.

Reluctantly sitting down the couch. Sighing. "W...when I watched Emilio and Paul rape you" he breaths, "I felt like I was being violated" he says, "it felt as if my wife had been taken from me, the woman I love" he cries, "not a day goes by where I don't think about that night" he says as tears slid down my cheeks,"your cries and your screams are all I remember" he croaks, "where I couldn't....where I couldn't save the mother of my children" he whispers closing his eyes as tears slid down. "When you came back I projected all those emotions on you, I didn't want to touch you, sleep with you because it all reminded me of how I couldn't save you from everything you went through" he cries, "so I pushed you away" he whispers looking down. "I...I thought about what happened and I would be lying if I told you I'm not angry about what you did despite what I have done" he says, "I...I had time to think about it all" he says gulping down. "After my accident I felt even more helpless, instead of helping my wife heal she was the one taking me to the toilet" he grits, "my ego couldn't take that, I...I'm suppose to be the caregiver for my wife, the provider" he cries. "I re-took the DNA tests and as you already know he's not mine" he says. Furrowing my brows at his words, "so that's why you back?" I question, shaking his head. "I'm back to say I'm sorry" he sobs, "I'm sorry I hurt you so much, I'm sorry I didn't appreciate you, I'm sorry Gattina" he says through sobs as tears slid down my face, "I will do anything to fix us I swear, please don't leave me I'm begging you Gattina" he pleads, reluctant, "If it's time you want, anything please" he sobs. Reluctantly getting up from my seat. Making my way towards him, his body shivering through sobs, gently pulling his face to my stomach. Cooing him as tears slid down his face, pulling me down his lap, tightly holding onto him, crying together, "I love you" he cries. Sobbing with him, tightly holding onto each other......