25

Tatiana POV

Unable to sleep, the nightmares only worsening as I laid on the bed. The bed I thought I would lay with my husband, but he was gone. The man that means the world to me is gone, the bed feeling cold. One would think I'm insane but I had grabbed one of his shirts from the closet, his scent would at least put me at ease. Tiredly getting out of bed making my way to the kitchen. Grabbing the bottle of water before making my way upstairs, the sound of fiddling makes me furrow my brows. Making my way to the study, the door slightly open making me take a peek, our eyes meeting. "Oh, Uhm I heard some sounds" I say awkwardly, looking down the guns scattered across the large table, "yeah, you can go back to bed" he whispers, nodding my head turning to leave, "I'm attacking in two days" he says making me stop in my tracks, "it will be over" he says, "I....I will fix the divorce papers then" he says as my eyes blurred with tears, lowly nodding my head I rush over to the bedroom, slamming the door before breaking into a sob......

I'm so sorry for the depressing chapters! It's not much I know I have been suffering from a little writer's block!!! I'm back now!!!❤️ is it the end of our Tati and Alex though 🥺