50

Tatiana POV

The ladies today deciding to go out, I asked them to go ahead without me as I decided on spending the day alone. Walking over to the hotel restaurant, being lead to the table ordering lunch. Taking a sip of my drink as I drowned in my own thoughts, "hi" a voice says making me look up at the blue eyes, "Lucas, hi" I say awkwardly, "can I join you?" He asks, "uh-" "as a friend" he smiles, sighing, "okay" I say. Pulling out the chair before plopping down, "where are your friends today?" He asks, "I asked them to go on without me, I needed some time" I say, nodding his head, "I've never seen you with anyone, did you come here alone" I ask, nodding his head, "single as a dollar bill, I needed the vacation" he smiles. "Oh, what do you do for a living?" I ask, "I'm a corporate lawyer running my own firm" he says, "oh nice, so it's the looks with brains" I smile making him chuckle, "what about you Mrs Giordano, what do you do?" He asks making me raise my brow, "I saw it on your driver's license" he says dramatically lifting his hands up in defense making me laugh, "and I had to do my own research on the surname" he says making me raise my brow, "and what did you find?", shrugging his shoulders, "well the surname sounded familiar until I realized it's Italy's top billionaire's wife, and that I'm probably a dead man walking as I'm talking to you" he smirks, "so why you doing it" I smile, "because well, I wouldn't mind being on a newspaper because I died for an extremely beautiful woman" he shrugs making me chuckle, "oh wow, just cheesy" I say making me laugh, "but seriously, what do you do?" He asks, sighing, "I'm emergency physician by profession, but as for now I'm a recovering addict too" I smile sadly, "alcohol?" He questions making me laugh a little, "no actually, drugs" I say making him nod. "How long have you been clean now?" He asks, "over 6 weeks" I say, a smile appearing on his face, "congratulations, that's a step you should be proud of" he says making me smile. The waitress placing the food in front of us, "so how about that dinner now" he says making me raise my brow, "come on, please" he pouts making me chuckle.

Having agreed to the dinner, I found myself enjoying his company throughout the entire day and learning more about him. He's from LA, he took over his father's firm and is the only child. He lives alone and enjoys reading more than anything, clearly loves his job more than his dating life and is quite goofy. Booking us a private dinner. Laughing out at his college story, "but to me you definitely look like the guy who was getting all the girls in school" I raise my brow, "complete opposite" he sighs, "I was the nerd that got bullied and no girl wanted me" he says, "and look who got the last laugh" I smile, "but it's the same thing with you, your parents, no one believed in you yet look at you, a beautiful doctor and mother" he says. Sighing, "I honestly thought after getting my degree and once I started working I would feel better and I would be looked at differently" I sigh, "but instead I'm still living under my husband's shadow and just seen as Mrs Giordano" I say taking a sip of my wine, "I don't see you that way" he says making me narrow my eyes at him. "I'm serious, when I first saw you I saw a beautiful woman, and the more I got to know her the more I learn what an amazing person she is" he says making me smile. "I think it's time for me to go" I say, sighing, "of course" he smiles as we got up from our seats, feeling the goosebumps appearing on my skin as I grabbed my clutch. Feeling the warm of the large jacket placed over me, staring into his eyes as he fixed it, looking down my lips before looking up at me, smashing his lips against mine capturing them in a deep kiss. Reluctantly kissing him back as he gently held onto my face. Pulling away we stared into each other's eyes breathing heavily, leaning in capturing my lips in a more passionate kiss, letting myself relax into his arms as we caressed each other, savoring the moment as my tongue began to explore his mouth, letting the jacket fall to floor as his hands traced down my body......