27

Tatiana POV

Panic rushes through us I run towards the window, gulping as I see the men's body scattered on the floor, looking over to Elizabeth, nodding my head the door swings opens appearing a panicked Danté holding a machine gun, "looks like the war has come to us" he says, "where's Alex?" I ask, "getting ready with the rest of the men, we need to get you safe because there is no way out" he says throwing the bullet proof vests at us. Growing anxious as I strapped the bullet proof vest on Laura as Elizabeth did the same with Luca. Strapping myself up, "where are we going then?" I ask in panic, "I don't know, but we will find a safe place" Danté says rushing us out the bedroom. More shots filled the house as the twins cried in panic, "wait!" I say stopping us in our tracks, "Danté you take the kids with you, I'll stay here" I breathe, "ARE YOU CRAZY ALEX WILL KILL ME!" He spits, shaking my head, "amor no" Elizabeth pleads, shaking my head, "I love you guys so much" I say before running off. Ducking down as bullets flew my way, running into my bedroom before locking the door and the balcony door. Quickly making my way to the closet, looking around the space before rushing over the corner, dragging the clothes down the floor I sigh in relief seeing the small metal. Praying that Alex hasn't changed the code. Quickly entering it to my relief the door opens. Grabbing the 9mm pistol along with bullets, loading the gun before strapping it on the front of my sweat pants. Noticing the silver designed sharp knives, placing the both of them in the pocket of my hoodie, adrenaline rushing through me as I cleared the safe.....

Third Person POV
Alex calmly pacing the spare bedroom, a 9mm in his hand. His sleeves rolled up. The door swinging open appearing a cold Emilio, his gun pointing at Alex as a smirk appeared on Alexander's face, "I was starting to think you wouldn't show" he says, lowering his gun, tossing his gun to the floor, rolling up the sleeves on his shirt, "oh Giordano I've prepared for this moment" Emilio says making Alex smirk, "I've been waiting for it" he says tossing his gun to the floor, "and I cannot wait to kill you" he says in disgust as they positioned themselves, their fists held up. Lunging towards Alex throwing his fist making Alex duck, landing continuous punches at Emilio's gut, Emilio elbowing him on his back making him pull away, their breathing heavy. Emilio taking steps towards Alex trying to punch him Alex manages to step backwards, landing a punching on Alex making him stumble backwards clutching his nose, looking down his hand he notices the blood. Tackling Emilio down the floor, uncontrollably punching him as Emilio manages to gain leverage, flipping them over as he lands a few punches on Alexander's face. Moving off to grab the gun on floor, quickly picking it up it is kicked out his hand before Alex kicks him on the face making him fall to the floor, "get up" Alex says coldly, groaning out as a sadistic chuckle left his lips, lowly getting up from the floor, "you know before all of this I should have asked you to greet your wife for me" he laughs, "how I miss her beneath me, be-" before he can finish sentence Alex stalks towards him landing hard punches at his face, pulling out a knife at enraged Alex stabbing him on the side of his neck

(Elizabeth)
Running with the twins into the forest, "come on, we have to go" she says grabbing the twins deeper into the forest, the sound of men rushing towards them fills her ears, looking around the place in panic, looking up the large tree, "come on" she says grabbing Laura placing her up the tree, the twins In panic as he helped Luca up, "go up" she huffs at them, looking back at the men coming her way, "don't come out or say anything no matter what happens" she says sternly, nodding their heads frantically as they went up the tree. "Deténgase" (Stop!) the men yell, walking towards them wide eyed, "Con quién estás?" (Who are you with?) the men question with their guns pointed at her, "Ninguno! Juro que solo soy ama de llaves!" (No one! I swear I'm just the house keeper!) she yells frantically, the men searching the area, "por favor solo déjame ir, tengo una familia esperándome" (please just let me go I have a family waiting for me) she pleads, "Donde estan ellos!" (Where are they) the man yells, "quién" (who) she asks trying to act confused, "los niños! no me jodas anciana" (the kids! Don't fuck with me old lady!) the man yells, shaking her head, "No sé, juro que no" (I don't know, I swear I don't) she says in panic, the man pointing a gun at her, "dime ahora o mueres" (tell me now or you die) the man says coldly, her lips quivering, a cold look appearing on her face, "No lo sé" (I don't know) she says coldly staring at the man. The man pulls the trigger hitting her straight on the forehead as her lifeless body fell to the ground. Luca's hand tightly wrapped around Laura's mouth as she gasp in horror. The men staring around the place before they left....

RIP Elizabeth 🥺