28

Third Person POV
Alexander's eyes wide as he grew weak, Emilio pulling the knife out before mercilessly stabbing him again...

Tatiana running across the room as bullets flew across the room, falling to the floor making her gun slip out her hand, running towards the door slightly ajar, her eyes widen at the sight of Alexander's eyes wide, blood spurting out of his neck, "GET OFF HIM!" She yells running towards Emilio, getting on his back making him release Alex, trying to fight her off as she held on tightly punching him on the head, slamming her against the wall as she continued to punch, elbowing her making her fall to the floor, trying to get up from the floor he swiftly kicks her on the face making her fall flat to the floor, breathing in heavily as he grabbed her leg dragging her across the floor. Leaning down to punch her Tatiana pulls the knife out of her hoodie, piercing the knife through his stomach making him gasp, dropping his knife, looking up at him in disgust as blood dripped from his lips, digging the knife deeper as she straddled him. Tears making their way to her eyes, anger washing over her as an animalistic scream left her lips, moments of the times he violated her flashed through her eyes as she stabbed him continuously, his lifeless body laid there, piercing every inch of his body in an uncontrollable rage. Breathing out heavily as she looked down his bloody body, looking over to bleeding Alex. Rushing over to him, "Alex" she breaths, gasping for air she runs to the bathroom grabbing the towels, "stay with me" she pleads tearfully placing pressure on the wound, "th...the kids" he breaths, "shhhhh, I need you to calm down and stay with me" she cries, "E..Em-" "he's gone my love, he's gone I promise you" she says, bloodied Danté rushing in the room, his eyes wide, Tatiana looking up at him, "We need to get him to the hospital" Tatiana says, "it's almost over but Tati" Danté says in defeat, "what's wrong?" She questions, "El...Elizabeth was found dead" he says making her eyes widened, "what" she breaths, "t...the twins?" She questions in horror, "w..we can't find them anywhere" he says as tears slid down her cheeks, "let's get him some help" she says holding nearly unconscious Alex, "wha-" "WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT NOW LET'S GET HIM HELP!" She yells as Danté made his way towards her, carrying an unconscious Alex. Tatiana grabbing the gun, "can you use it?" Danté questions, nodding her head, "let's go" she says leading them out of the room, firing shots as they made their way to the garage, getting in the black bullet proof Range Rover as one of the men sat in the driver's seat, "get them to the hospital" he instructs, Tatiana looking over at Danté, "please don't blow anything up, and find the kids" she pleads before shutting the door...

(Laura and Luca)

Laura limping in the dark alley, "Luca I'm scared" she says, "I know but we have to leave" Luca says holding her, "wh-what if we get lost what if mommy dies" she cries, dragging her with him, "I know but we have to go Laura, I know where we can go or we will die here" he says dragging a crying Laura..