73

~8 months later

Tatiana POV
Fixing my hair as I looked down my 4th dress I had tried on. Not being able to change it since I had promised Stella to wear it because she bought it for me as a gift. Having a baby had changed my body a lot more than I had anticipated and definitely brought on some insecurities. My hips were wider and I had grown a butt, however Alex seems to love the change and how much thicker I have become.

However I wouldn't change the experience of having my baby for the world, it still brought nothing but tears of joy in my eyes at the experience

Flashback
Tiredly getting up from bed making my way over to the bathroom, groaning at the pain on my lower back. Looking up the mirror before running the tap splashing my face with the cold water. My brows furrow at the wetness on my feet, looking down the clear substance running down my legs. "Al....Alex" I whisper, taking steps back to the bedroom, "Alex!" I call out, tiredly getting up, "my water just broke" I cry making his eyes widen, "what! I thought we had 4 weeks to go!" He says frantically getting up from the bed, "that's why we need to get to the hospital!" I cry....

Laying down with sheet in between me, tightly holding onto Alexander's hands, feeling the pressure and tugging. "Here we go" the doctor whispers, loud cries fill the room making tears slide down my face, Alex releasing my arm. "It's a girl!" The doctor announces, placing the crying baby on my chest as I sobbed out in joy. Looking up at a teary eyed Alex, "our little girl" i cry. "You said if it's a girl you would want to give her the first name" he smiles. Nodding my head at the crying angel, "Noemi" I smile uncontrollably, "Noemi Anita Giordano" he finishes. Smiling at the wide green eyes now staring into mine.....
End of flashback

"Don't you just look ravishing" Alex says placing his hands around my waist. Alex is officially cancer free and is done with chemotherapy, I couldn't be more proud and relieved. He was finally getting back to his normal state. Looking up at him through the mirror dressed in his black tux, "thank you, you look amazing" I smile. Leaning down my neck, "I can't wait to take it off when we get back" he whispers making me giggle, "stop" I say now turning to face him. Taking my hands in his, "I'm serious" he smiles, "I know papi" I smirk. "Is your mother ready" I question fixing his bow tie. "Yes, she's all dressed and ready" he says. Since Alex has rebuilt his relationship with his mother I began to see her in a different light that the kids and I have grown a strong bond with her. After the baby was born she moved in with us. "Uhm...Mrs Giordano" Alex calls out snapping me out of my thoughts, "I'm sorry, let's get going" I smile.....

Taking a sip of my champagne as Stella, Alexis, Lizzy and I shared a laugh. Alex decided to host some event at his hotel inviting all our close associates, every one of his men and family of course. The place looking exquisite.

Alex finally coming up at the stage drawing attention making the laughter die down

Alex finally coming up at the stage drawing attention making the laughter die down. "Good evening everyone" he smiles as our eyes meet. "I firstly want to thank everyone for being here tonight and sharing this moment with us. I would like to also just thank the two most important beautiful women in my life. My mother and my wife" he says making the both of us smile. "Growing up I never thought I would ever see myself in this position" he says, "I never thought I would ever be named not only Italy's billionaire but one of the richest men globally" he says making us clap in happiness. "I wouldn't have done it without any individual sitting in this room today" he says, "I am known for being one of the most difficult people to work with and my men know that better than anyone" he says making them laugh. "However what I hardly say is I appreciate you gentlemen more than anything. We have lost so many soldiers on the way and we shall continue to salute them as they did not die in vain. You have fought with me through the toughest wars, left your families to protect mine and have shown me nothing but loyalty throughout the years and I just cannot stress my gratitude enough" he smiles tightly. "There is announcement I would like to make" he says making me furrow my brows, "Tiago and Danté could you kindly join me on stage" he asks. The two men walking up the stage and people looked up in confusion. "I Have lead you for the past few years and couldn't be more grateful to my brother Marco on giving me the honors and trusting me. However I have decided to step down from my position and retire completely from this business" he says making my jaw drop in shock. "This business takes time, dedication and most of all focus. I have decided that I want to project all of that in my family" he smiles as our eyes meet. "Discussing with these two gentlemen, from tomorrow onwards your CAPO will be my current second in command Tiago Macrino" he says as the men clapped. "His second in command being Danté Giordano" he says giving the men a tight smile. "The gift I leave with you gentlemen is 3.5millionEuros EACH that is being deposited into your accounts as we speak" he says making them gasp. "This will be a personal cheque FROM ME as a gift to you" he says making the men cheer in excitement. "Now gentlemen I ask you to respect these gentlemen the same way you respect me" he says placing his hand on Tiago's shoulder. "Your loyalty shall not change, and my amazing associates from tomorrow these will be your men" he says. "I trust them to do an exceptional job and you know I don't make mistakes" he says making them laugh, "now I give the stage to Tiago" he nods .......

Getting to the house, making our way inside, "Goodnight" Alex's mother smiles before walking up the stairs. Looking up at a smirking Alex, "why didn't you tell me" I laugh excitedly, "because it was a surprise" he says grabbing onto my waist, "no more drugs, no more violence, no more illegal dealings?" I question in disbelief, "just your regular business man, husband and father" he says making me excitedly capture his lips in a passionate kiss, "I never thought I would see this day" I laugh in complete joy. "Now, it's time to get that dress off" he says grabbing me onto him pulling it from the back making it rip, "Alex" I gasp, quickly throwing me over his shoulders like a bag of potatoes making me giggle uncontrollably as he slapped my butt...