65

Tatiana POV 

Flashback:
~two months ago
"Uhm the procedure was successful" the doctor says making me smile, "but as you know this is experimental we can't be sure or guarantee anything " the woman says, handing me the bottle of pills. "I will need you to take to these for a month straight, once a day" she adds, " then of course afterwards you continue to take them but on the second month once you start ovulating you take them twice a day. The more sex the better" she wiggling her brows making me chuckle....

Sitting on the bed with the hospital gown on. Hearing the knock on the door, "come in" I holler. The brown haired woman making her way in, "are we all ready?" She questions. Nodding my head before laying on the bed. Exposing my tummy, "okay this will be a little cold" she says squeezing the cold gel substance on my lower abdomen. sighing nodding my head. Placing the device on my tummy. Pressing on the area as we looked up the large screen, "I really don't want know" I breathe closing my eyes making her chuckle...

Third Person POV
Sitting down his office in pain, "so you lying to her this time" Danté says, today being Alexander's first day at chemotherapy. Tiredly seated, "not now I need to rest" he hisses, "you in pain, you need her support" he says in frustration. "I will call her later, happy?" He questions getting up from his seat...

What do we think will be the results for Tati???😩