35

Tatiana POV

Tiredly seated by the dining table with the kids as they played their board game. They had become so use to my silence that the only time I spoke to them is when I really needed to. Alexis walking in the room, placing the fruit and yoghurt in front of me, giving the twins their cereal before walking off. Taking a sip of my tea before pouring the yoghurt over my fruits, "Mrs Giordano" Alexis calls out making me look up at her, "uhm Mi-" before she can finish her sentence Rosalina appears holding Alejandro and bags in her hand, "uh-" "it's fine Alexis" I say dismissing her as she scurried off. Rosalina looking up at me, "babies please give us some privacy" I ask, grabbing their bowls of food before leaving the table.
Alone with Rosalina as she placed her bags on the floor, "security tells me you asked them not to allow me to see the father of my child" she spits, taking a sip of my tea, "I asked them not to allow you to see my husband, correct" I say calmly. Sending me a glare, "you know this is illegal right, my son has much rights to him as your kids do" she grits, "sue me then" I shrug. Hissing in frustration, "I didn't come for this anyway, I came to leave my son in his home I need someone to watch him" she says, raising my brow, "oh so what are you doing here if that's the case, does your nanny live here perhaps?" I ask, "excuse me?" She grits, "no pardon me" I say coldly, "I'm just confused what are you doing here because this house isn't a family home but a house that my husband and I bought for our enjoyment" I spit, "and as far as I know you not paying a nanny in this household, so I'm lost as to what you are doing in MY house" I say staring into her eyes. Giving me a smirk, "oh wow" she laughs, "you forget that Alejandro owns a share of everything that YOUR HUSBAND owns, an-" "not according to me" I cut her off, "I'm in charge of everything Alex owns and well right now I'm telling you to get the fuck out of my house before I call security to drag your filthy ass out" I say in disgust. Nodding her head in disbelief, "I would pray he doesn't wake up from that bed if I were you" she spits grabbing her bags making me roll my eyes as she walked out. Sighing out tiredly.

~Hours later

Sitting by the hospital bed as I read the 4th Mafia book out loud for him, giving my own opinion every so often, turning the page my eye catches movement on his hand making me pause as my eyes widen. "Alex" I breathe, not getting a reaction before going back to the book. Trying to keep my eye on the hand as I continued reading, my eyes widen at movement on his finger making me place the book down, "Alex" I call out gently taking his hand in mine, "Alex baby please move your hand if you can hear me" I say pleadingly, his hand remaining limb in my mine, "pl...please come on baby I know you did it"
I say pleadingly, his first two fingers slowly moving up and down as I tears streamed down my face in hope. His head slowly moving from side to side, his eyes slightly moving as I stood in disbelief, "come on baby" I whisper, slowly opening before shutting them again my lips quivered, fluttering slowly as his eyes scanned the place in confusion as tears of joy continued to stream down, "I..I'm here" I cry, his eyes moving to me, scanning the room before scanning me, a tear sliding down his left cheek.....