11

Tatiana POV

Laying on the bed as I placed ice on the side of my face, Alex gently holding the ice pack on my stomach, "I can't believe you did something like this" he grunts, "you could have been killed worse you could have gotten our son killed if Rosalina hadn't shown up " he says in irritation, sighing, "I kn-" "clearly you don't, I'm starting to feel like bringing you here was a big mistake" he spits, "Alex I thought I was helping" I try to argue, "that's the thing you just made everything worse, the only guy we hoped would get us to Emilio is dead and obviously we are the first suspects" he says in frustration as guilt washed over me. Not knowing what to say exactly I remain silent at his words, "Alex" I call out as he started down my bruised stomach, "I don't like how things are" I say, "yes I know our son is gone but this tension between us isn't making things any better, we are allowing this to break us apart" I say looking down at him, remaining silent at my words, reaching over to stroke his hair, "baby" I call out, "please" I say pleadingly. Sighing out before looking up at me, lowly rising from the bed, "I'm sorry" he breaths, "I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier and for shoving you" he says, giving him a tight smile before opening my arms, raising his brow, "come on, bring it in" I smile as he engulfed me in tight hug, lowly groaning at the pain he quickly pulls away making me laugh, looking up at me, "now look at your face" he says lightly touching the side of my face........

~next morning

Preparing breakfast as I chopped up the peppers, Alex walking in dressed in black dress pants with a dark dress shirt, "morning" I say, "morning" he greets back, "look I've been meaning to ask you, who is Rosa?" I question as he paused for a moment making my brows furrow, "who did she say she was?" He questions, "she just said she's an old friend, I don't know" I shrug, taking a sip of his coffee, "yeah, Rosalina and I go way back, she's an old friend" he says before leaving the kitchen.

Third PERSON POV
Knocking on the wooden door before patiently waiting,  the door swung open appearing Rosalina dressed in a white vest with grey sweats, "come in" she says, following behind her as his eyes wondered down her butt that still looked round with the sweat pants, making her way to the counter, "I came to see if you were okay" he says taking a seat on the stool, "in this business you should know I've been through a lot worse" she says cutting up the pineapple, "and also to thank you for saving my wife's life " he says as she rolled her eyes, "you already worried about your son, losing her wouldn't have made it easier" she says. Nodding his head for a moment, "now I heard you met up with Emilio" she says, shrugging his shoulders, "he wants the Russian's files, I have 4 days or Luca dies" he says, pausing for a moment as her eyes widened, "thee Russian's files?" She questions, nodding his head as she tossed them in the blender, "you know he's fucking with you right, regardless he will kill you" she says, "I know, that's why I want to know what you have for me" he says. Blending up the fruit and vegetables, "well I found some helpful information, obviously the guy who was running his clubs is dead because I killed him, he will appoint a new one and I have an idea who it may be, if it's that person I can definitely get them to spill some information" she shrugs, "but also he has called us for a meeting, so who knows what he might want to reveal" she shrugs as she poured the substance down the glass, placing it in front of him before pouring her own.
Taking a sip of the substance, looking down his watch, "we need to talk about what you told me yesterday" he says making her roll her eyes, "look I don't expect you to play daddy and your wife will never know, a-" "why didn't you tell me, why now" he says making her sigh as she plopped down. "Alessandro I still care about you very much, I've seen how much you love and adore blondie" she says, "I don't want to break up your family, so why I tell you when I can take care of him myself" she shrugs, "the reason I'm telling you now is because I want to leave this life, you see back then I had no problems with this fast life filled with guns and violence, but now I have someone who depends on me, I never want him to live the way I lived in the streets you and I both know how hard it was" she says as she stared into his eyes, "you the only one I know who can help me disappear completely and start over, well that's if you care about me the way I do for you" she says taking a sip of her drink. Sighing, "I made a promise that I will protect you till the day I stop breathing, with or without my son I plan on keeping it" he says making her tightly smile, "what's his name?" He questions, giving him a cocky grin, "Alejandro" she says making him chuckle, "I know I know, I couldn't help it" she laughs, "by the way, blondie is... cute" she says making him raise a brow, "cute?" Laughing out, "okay fine she's beautiful and nice" she says, "I thought I would regret saving her culo" (ass) he says making him roll his eyes, the sound of crying breaking the moment, as she rushed over to the bedroom. Guilt washing over Alex at the thought of what he's doing, he cannot be doing this to Tatiana, what made him feel a lot more guilty is the sudden attraction he was beginning to grow for Rosalina, his thoughts cut off by the sight of the baby, his chubby rosey cheeks, his lips plump, his eyes wide green eyes staring at him. "C..can I hold him" he asks, slightly taken aback by the request, "uhm...sure" she says handing him the baby, "el habla español?" (He speaks Spanish?) Alex asks, nodding her, looking over to him, "por qué tu mamá te habla español cuando tu papá es italiano eh" (why is your mom speaking Spanish to you when your dad is Italian huh) he says jokingly making Rosalina laugh lightly, "eres tan guapo que te pareces a papá" (you so handsome you look just like dad) he says making the baby smile, "no te preocupes, pronto hablarás italiano, mami ni siquiera lo entenderá" (don't worry you will soon speak Italian mommy won't even understand) he says playfully holding him up as his soft giggles escaped his mouth, a knock interrupting their moment making their eyes widen, Rose putting her finger up for him to remain silent, rushing over taking the baby from him, shooing him away as she rushed to the door. Looking around before opening it, "qué te tomó tanto tiempo" (what took you so long) there stood tall Diego, raising her brow at him, "Estaba cambiando al bebe" (I was changing the baby) she sasses. Shoving past her as he scanned the place, "huele a hombre aquí" (it smells like a man in here) he says, raising her brow, "ya no estamos juntos, ¿podrías decirme qué tiene eso que ver contigo?" (We not together so could you tell me what does that have to do with you) she says, following him to the kitchen, "Veo que Alejandro puede usar un vaso ahora" ( I see Alejandro can use a glass now) he says raising his brow. Looking up at him, "que quieres diego" (what do you want Diego?) she questions now staring into his eyes coldly, "que le paso a tu labio" (what happened to your lip) he smirks making her raise her brow, "Emilio me envió para darle los detalles de la ubicación de la reunión" (Emilio sent me to give you the location details for the meeting) he says handing her an envelope, grabbing it from him, "thank you now fuck off" she says, "oh come now Amor, don't you want some fun" he says leaning in her neck making her step away, "Diego get the fuck out" she spits making him smirk. "Culo feo bebé" (ugly ass baby) he says spitefully walking off making her roll her eyes.

Looking out the balcony seeing Diego's car drive off, "you were fucking that psychopath" Alex says In disgust, "oh please, I was dating you too" she rolls her eyes making him send her a glare, "I thought no one knew this place" he says, giving him a sarcastic smile, "again, I was fucking him remember" she says, "I think you need to leave" she says, "I do actually, when do I see you?" He questions, "how about the second special place, day after tomorrow again" she says, nodding his head he made his way out......