29

THIRD PERSON POV (The twins)

Luca frowning at the place he knows as his father's restaurant, the place closed as Laura tightly held onto him, their bodies shivering at the cold air hitting their bare skin. "Where will we go?" Laura questions looking around the quiet dark streets, "let's just keep walking we will find something" Luca says walking off with her, noticing the bar across the road, "I think we can get help there" Laura says grabbing Luca's attention, "let's go" she says as they crossed the street. Limping in the dark place, the chairs up the table, "siamo chiusi" (we are closed) a woman says mopping the floor, remaining glued to their position making her turn to face them, her eyes widen at the sight of them. "scusa, non ho nessun cambio o cibo da darti" (sorry, I don't have any food or change to give you) she says before going back to her mopping, "no, siamo venuti solo per chiederti se potresti per favore prestarci un telefono per chiamare aiuto. I nostri genitori sono nei guai" (no, we just came to ask if you could please borrow us a phone to call for help, our parents are really in trouble) Luca says pleadingly. Furrowing her brows at the two distressed kids, sighing out before grabbing it from her back pocket, "trova, velocizza" (fine! Make it quick) she sighs handing him the cellphone.

(Tatiana)
Danté watching the Range Rover speed off, rushing back to the garage he stops in his tracks at the sight of one his men in the bullet proof vest dead on the floor, his eyes widening as he rushed back, shooting at the car he hisses remembering its bullet proof. Grabbing his phone from his pocket dialing Tatiana in panic, the number doesn't go through making him hiss out, "fuck!" He spits running over to the other cars....

Tatiana POV
Tightly pressing on the wound, Alex mumbling incorrectly, "you need to calm down" I plead as the car speeds down the Road, grabbing my hand, "he...no" he says making my brows furrow, looking down his hand pointing at the driver, looking up I notice we not driving towards the hospital. My eyes widen at the driver I don't recognize. Reaching in my hoodie feeling the last knife I had, gulping loudly before swiftly taking the knife out. Quickly piercing it through his neck making him jump to grab my hand, the car losing control as I try to claw his eyes, elbowing my cheek making me fall backwards, quickly jumping back on him, pulling out the knife he clutches my hair slamming my face on the dashboard making me cry out, my legs flying in the air making me kick him directly on the face as he attempted to grab my hair again, my knife falling to the floor as I unbuckling his safety belt before his fist makes hard contact with my face, quickly reaching over the door opening it before landing three hard kicks on his face, pushing him out the moving car before quickly getting up my eyes widen as the car speeds towards the large bushes.....

(The twins)
It had been 20 minutes since they had been waiting, dark SUVs parking by the bar as armed tattooed men walk in the restaurant, the woman's brows furrowed as they walked in, "siamo qui per i bambini" (we here for the kids) the largest one says with a snake tattoo running across his bold head, looking over to the scared two, "Sono stato mandato da tuo zio Marco" (I was sent by your uncle Marco) the man says, the two's eyes wide, looking over to the woman with a smirk on his face, "ti siamo grati per averli tenuti al sicuro, torneremo per rimborsarti per la tua gentilezza" (we are thankful to you for keeping the kids safe. We will come back to repay you for your kindness) the man smiles, before she can respond, "Dai!" (Come on!) he says as the men grabbed the twins. Making their way outside with the men gripping on them, cars speed towards them as shots ring across the place. The kids screaming in horror as the men ducked down firing shots at the men exiting the car with machine guns, feeling a pair of hands pull them away as the cars in front of them exploded into pieces, thrown into a car before it sped off.....