1

"I told you I would kill you" Alex says pointing at the man in front of him, a chuckle escapes his lips, "I bet you never saw this coming huh" he smirks sadistically, "how about this Alessandro, you put down your gun, this ends peacefully, of course you die but your son and wife are set free" he questions sadistically.

~2 weeks earlier
Tatiana POV

My eyes fluttering open, my vision blurry as my eyes scan the room. Lowly getting up from the bed, the house filled with silence as I make my way downstairs. Making my way to the kitchen, Lizzy and Elizabeth's backs facing me as I grab the bar stool making them turn to face me, "Oh honey you up" Elizabeth says making her way towards me, gently stroking my back, "how are you feeling?" She questions, my lips quivering, "ple....please tell me it's dream" I croak, her eyes brimming with tears, "please tell me my kids are home safe" I plead, tears streaming down her face, "I....I can't" she croaks making me break down in a painful sob. My heart was breaking into a million pieces as questions made themselves to my mind. Is he dead, is he being tortured, what could possibly be happening to him. Looking up at her, "how's Laura?" I question, "she will be home tomorrow" she sighs painfully as I sobbed, "where's....where's Alex?" I question, "he hasn't been home darling, he's trying to find Luca" she says making me nod as I sobbed uncontrollably.

"Honey you need to eat something" Elizabeth pleads, "I can't, not when I don't know where my son is" I spit, "but you ne-" "I SAID NOT WHEN I DON'T WHERE MY SON IS" I scream making them flinch, my lips suddenly quivering, getting up my seat before rushing to my bedroom. Grabbing my phone before scrolling through the numbers, finding the number from earlier before dialing it. Impatiently waiting for the person to pick up, "Mrs Giordano" the woman says, "I want to see you" I spit, "I...I ca-" "if you want your family alive you will meet with me don't fucken test me" I spit, "now you are going to send me your address and I'll be there" I say before hanging up. Going over to the closet, roughly searching through the drawers finding the silver revolver, grabbing it before stuffing it at the back of my jeans. Rushing downstairs, "Tati?" Lizzy calls out. Ignoring her and Elizabeth as I make my way out. Finding the guards, "I need you to drive me somewhere" I say, reluctant, warningly looking at the man, "of course" he says guiding me to the Range Rover. Stepping in, looking down my phone I notice the address. Giving it to the driver before the car sped off.

Third PERSON POV
"I need the security footage" Alex orders, "I already gave it to the cops" the man says in fear, "I don't care, call the security company for a new one or you are a dead man my friend" he says to the manager as the man looked at him fearfully.

Tatiana POV
Stopping in front of the house. Making my way up the front porch before knocking. The door being opened by the brown eyed woman I know as my kids' teacher. "Mrs Giordano" she says fearfully, stepping inside before she can say more, "I've...I've already given my police report" she says, "who's here?" I question, "ju...just me" she says reluctantly. Making my way over to the dining table. Plopping down the seat as she sat in front of me. Grabbing the revolver from my waist band, her breathing hitching as I point it directly at her, "now, you will tell me nothing but the truth and if I feel like you bullshitting me even slightly, I will blow your head off"...........