55

Tatiana POV

The sound of knocking making my eyes flutter open. Tiredly looking around before slowly getting up from the bed. Looking down my pajamas. Tiredly opening the door, there stood Stella, her face dropping at the sight of me. Stepping away letting her walk in the room. The door shutting she pulls me in for tight hug as tears slid down my face, "why didn't you come to me, I've been searching for you" she cries, "I didn't want you to see me like this" I cry tightly holding onto her. Slowly pulling away, moving the hair out of my face, "he did this to you" she questions in sadness, nodding my head as sobs escaped my lips, "amor" she breaths.......

Third Person POV
Holding the glass of whiskey, deep in thought as his eyes teared up.

Flashback
"Alessandro, yes Alessandro Giordano. I vow to remain faithful to you, to support and nurture you in every possible way, to honor you" she smiles, "to submit myself to you fully without hesitation, to respect you and love you till my last breath, with this ring I promise to make sure neither of us ever feels alone and remembers that we have each other regardless of how much we may disagree " She finishes with her green eyes brimming with tears.
End of flashback

His eyes red with tears looking down their wedding photo.

Flashback
Laying on the bed, her naked body snuggling closer to him, "don't leave papi" she groans tiredly, a smile making its way to his face, "you know I have to work" he says placing a kiss on her forehead. Pulling him closer, "I don't care" she says tiredly opening her eyes now looking up at him, "you never gonna leave me right" she smiles, "never" he whispers, interlocking her fingers with his, "no matter what happens, we will stay together right" she says sternly, kissing her hand, "no matter what happens Gattina" he says.....
End of flashback

Guilt and hurt washing over him, smashing the glass against the wall before breaking down in a sob, "what have I done" he whispers through sobs. Tears streaming down his face at the amount of anger he feels towards himself. Towards Rosalina and towards Emilio. Looking down in pain he continued to let his sobs out...