51

FLASHBACK
Deepening the kiss before wrapping his hands around her bottom, picking her up from the floor wrapping her legs around his waist. Walking over to the elevator, pressing the buttons as he continued to deepen the kiss, pressing her back against the wall. The elevator coming to a stop as he led her to his room. His lips trailing down her jawline as she moaned out. Kissing down her chest, tightly holding onto his shoulders before leading her to the bed. "This is what you want?" He whispers against her lips, nodding her head before taking his lips in hers, wrapping her hands around his neck laying on the bed as he hovered over her, his lips trailing down her neck making her eyes roll back, "ju...just go slow" she breaths heavily......

~next morning

Third Person POV

Wheeling out the elevator. Men surrounding the house whispering amongst themselves as they looked down their phones and iPads, his brows furrowed as the men stole glances at him. Wheeling in the kitchen finding Danté's eyes wide as he stared down his iPad, "am I fucken paying everyone in this house to be on their iPads" he spits making Danté look up at him in horror, "uh-" unable to finish his sentence making Alex furrow his brows, grabbing the iPad his heart drops. Pictures of Tatiana laughing with a blond haired man in the streets of Abu Dhabi, the most significant one being the two sharing a deep kiss. La moglie del miliardario italiano si arrabbia con il playboy corporativo di Los Angeles Lucas Green. (Italian billionaire's wife gets steamy with LA's corporate playboy, Lucas Green) the headline reads. His eyes wide in fury.

Tatiana POV
My eyes slowly fluttering open, meeting the bright blue ones, "how long have you been up?" I groan out, "long enough to admire how beautiful you are" he smiles. Slowly getting up, tiredly sighing out. "I need to get going" I say moving my hair out of my face, frowning at my words, "so early" he says leaning in, placing kisses on my bare shoulders, "hmm, I have to" I breathe pulling away. Getting out of bed, "look Lucas I already disrespected my marriage enough" I say searching for my clothes, "as if he is the perfect faithful loving husband" he says rolling his eyes, narrowing mine at him warningly, "sorry' he says putting his hands up in surrender. Slipping my dress on, getting out of bed in his naked glory, gently grabbing my hand placing a kiss on it, "I just don't want you to go" he frowns before laying kisses on my jawline. Turning to face him, gently kissing his lips, deepening the kiss making me quickly pull away, "I have to go" I whisper grabbing my clutch.

Rushing back to the room. Tiredly opening the door, walking in my eyes widen at the sight of the ladies looking at me wide eyed. Shutting the door, "what's going on?" I question nervously, Stella's eyes wide in fury, "your married ass is trending on the internet that's what the fuck is going on" she spits making me furrow my brows, "what?" I say in confusion, facing the iPad  towards my direction. Rushing over grabbing it from her hand, yesterday's pictures on a site with a huge headline, "Tiago sent me this" she says making my jaw dropped, no words seem to leave my mouth in shock and horror, "oh...oh god" I breathe...