66

~2 weeks later

Tatiana POV

Letting myself in the house, "Mrs Giordano" one of the housekeepers says, "hi, uhm where can I find my husband?" I question,  "in his office" she says making me nod. Rushing up to his office. Being fed up about the fact that Alexander has been avoiding me for two weeks straight since our night, it brought me nothing but pain to think that maybe he decided that he no longer wants us to fix things, tears blurring my vision at how he had missed our therapy session. Now standing in front of the door, knocking on the wooden door, "entra" (come in) the voice says lowly. Swinging the door open my brows furrow at his empty chair, looking over to the side I'm met with a casual dressed Alex staring up the ceiling with an ice pack on his forehead, his eyes closed. "Alex?" I call out making his eyes shoot open, turning to face me I immediately notice how pale he looks, dark circles surrounding his eyes. "Ta-" "What's going on?" I question making him gulp. Slowly sitting up, groaning at what seems to be pain, taking the ice pack in his hand. "Are you sick?" I question, breathing out, "please sit down Gattina" he whispers. Scanning him from head to toe, his pupils dilated, the sudden anger I felt suddenly went away as I could sense his pain.
Making my way to the couch, plopping down next to him before staring into his eyes, "what's wrong?" I question, taking my hand in his before placing a kiss on the back of it. "Uhm...I'm sorry I haven't attended our sessions or called" he whispers. Closing his eyes for a moment. "Gattina I've been looking for ways to tell you but since you here i might as well do it" he sighs now staring into my eyes, "I...I've been diagnosed with Leukemia" he breaths making my eyes water, "that..that morning I left was because I had to go get my results and the doctor confirmed it" he says. Not sure what to say, squeezing his hand, "i..if I don't make it Amor I don't want to you see me die" he says with teary eyes making me violently shake my head, "you not going to die" I croak, "we don't know that" he breaths.
Placing my hands on his face, "look at me" I cry, "we have been through hell and back so I know we will beat this" I whisper, "you are not going to go down without a fight and we will be here for you every step of the way" I say sternly, a small smile appearing on my face as the tears slid down my cheeks, "the four of us will support you" I breathe. Furrowing his brows at my words. Gently grabbing his hands, placing them on my belly, smiling tearfully, "we are expecting a new addition to our family" I whisper making his eyes widen. "non giocare con me in quel modo Gattina" (don't play with me like that kitten) he says in disbelief making me chuckle, shaking my head, "I'm not" I say wiping my tears away. His eyes widen in joy and disbelief, "abbiamo un bambino" (we having a baby) he says, nodding my head with a smile playing on my face, "e lo stai portando" (and you carrying it?") he says In disbelief, chuckling at his reaction, "yes my love!" I cry. A loud joyful chuckle leaves his lips, going down his knees showering my belly with kisses as a giggles escaped my lips, "ABBIAMO UN BAMBINO!!" (WE HAVING A BABY!) he yells excitedly making me laugh, grabbing him for a kiss in joy, pulling away, "you carrying our baby" he breaths in disbelief, his eyes lit up. Gently holding onto his face, "yes" I breathe, "and you are going to be there to raise it" I smile, pulling me in for a tight hug burying his face on my stomach, kissing his forehead, "we are going to be okay" I smile....