2

Third Person POV

"Why would you allow her to leave alone in that state!" Alex questions in frustration, "there was nothing we could do that would have stopped her and she left with one of the drivers" Elizabeth argues making him hiss out in frustration, the door opening breaks their thoughts. Tatiana walking through the door making him sigh in relief, "where the fuck were you!" He spits, "out looking for our son" she spits, "Tatiana I cannot look for our son and babysit you at the same blo-" "WELL THEN WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO ALEX! Sit and wait while our son is out there somewhere"  she yells in frustration. Sighing out , "did you find something?" she questions, nodding his head, "come sit down" he says, raising her brow.

Tatiana POV
"trust me you will need to" he says making me grow nervous. Walking over to the couch before plopping down. Sighing as he faced me, "Paul has Luca" he says making my eyes widen, "ho...how?" I question, "he was released a month ago and I wasn't informed, clearly there's someone helping him, I haven't figured out who yet" he says. Tears streamed down my face, "we can't lose our son Alex" I whisper, looking down in agony, "we can't" I cry....

~next morning

Making my way to the hospital room as Alex followed behind me. Giving the guard a brief nod before pushing the door open. Laura staring into blank space, "hi baby" I greet blinking away the tears, "mommy" she cries as reaches in for a hug, engulfing her in a tight hug. "How's my princess doing?" Alex asks lowly, looking over him before hugging him tightly, "papa where's Luca?" she cries, tears now sliding down my face as he captured her in a tight hug. "Hey look at me tesoro" (sweetheart) he says making her look up at him, "I need you to tell me everything that happened so that I can find Luca, everything okay tesoro" he says as she eagerly nodded her head.
Sitting down as he stared straight into her eyes as she began the story, going over when they were in the bus right to when they got to the museum as her voice cracks, "we...we were passing by the statue I wanted to see" she cries, "I wanted to go see it but Luca said we shouldn't" she says as she breaks down, "I...I ran...and he followed me" she sobs uncontrollably, unable to speak, "come on tesoro tell me" Alex calmly urges, "as we were looking a man with scars on his face came" she says, "was he with anyone, did he speak to anyone?" Alex questions, shaking her head, "no, he said he knows mommy" she says as I stared straight ahead, "I tried to leave but he grabbed my arm" she cries, "he said he was going to show me how he knows mommy but Luca tried to grab my arm from him.....then he....he hit Luca" she says through sobs, "it's....it's my fault my brother is gone, if I had li...." she breaks down as Alex pulled her in for a tight hug, "no tesoro it's not I promise it's not your fault" he says. Sudden uncontrollable anger and resentment towards Laura comes over me, if she had only listened, if she didn't run off Luca would still be here, her cries and pleas filling the room, "I'm sorry" she cries, "I just want my brother I promise I will be good" she sobs, unable to control my anger what happens next silences everyone. "WOULD YOU STOP CRYING!" I yell making her flinch, Alex staring up at me coldly, "YOU ARE RIGHT!" I cry, "IF YOU HADN'T DECIDED TO BE A SELFISH BRAT YOUR BROTHER WOULD STILL BE HERE" I spit staring into her sorry eyes, "Tatiana" Alex calls out warningly, "NO ALEX" I spit before looking back at her, "you better pray he is alive for your sake" I say before storming off as tears blurred my vision, hearing Alex call out for me the next thing I'm roughly slammed against the wall, "sei pazzo!" (Are you crazy) he yells staring into my eyes, "NO-" "you fucken threatened our daughter, are you seriously blaming our 9year old daughter for the disappearance of our son" he spits, his body cowering Over me as I stood in silence, shaking his head, "I cannot believe you" he says in disgust releasing me, "Fernando!" He calls out, the guard rushing over to him, "portala a casa e assicurati che non esca" (take her home and make sure she does not get out) he spits, "perché più tempo con lei non so cosa potrei fare" (because any more time with her I don't know what I might do) he says before walking off.