13

Tatiana POV
Preparing breakfast as doing some housework is the only thing that has kept me sane. The more days that pass by without my son here the more I seemed to lose a piece of myself and drift into a deep state of depression. The only thing that keeps me going is knowing that he is still alive and we will stop at nothing to find him. Having breakfast with the men as silence filled the room. As much as Alex and I had spoke but it seemed nothing has changed, instead he grew even more distant. Ever since we got here it's like I lost my husband, I cannot remember the last time he pecked my lips let alone my forehead. Of course I didn't expect us to make love with our son gone but I still needed my husband, "Tatiana" he calls out breaking my thoughts, "We leaving now, if you need anything just call" he says, "be safe" I say lowly.
Exactly what I was talking about, I guess we were on first name basis too. We have disconnected since we got here. I feel alone and empty, I doubt we even sleep in the same bed anymore because I never hear him get in or out of bed but only see him when he's taking his morning shower. I'm sure he has sleepless nights looking for our son but it is impossible that he has never slept. All I want at this point is to get my son and get the hell out of this hell hole.

Third Person POV (Alex)
Knocking on the light wooden apartment door, looking around as he looked down his watch, the door swinging open, Rosalina appearing in a tank top and a pair of gym tights, her dark hair in a messy bun. Stepping aside letting Alex walk in, "have you found anything?" He questions, "no but you need to find your inside man fast because Emilio is not the problem but Diego is suspicious" she says In panic, "calm down if Emilio doesn't suspect a thing h-" "Alessandro you know what will happen if I get caught, you and I both know the Gonzalez won't have mercy" she spits in panic, "look at me" he says sternly making their eyes meet, "nothing is going to happen to you, we are so close you can't walk away now" he says as she stared into his eyes, "Alex I sw-" placing his hands on her shoulders, "nothing will happen, I swear" he says staring down her lips, closing his eyes for a moment trying to pull away Rosalina gently grabs his chin before smashing her lip against his in deep kiss. Pulling away, his eyes staring into hers, he pulls her in passionately kiss her lips, holding onto his face as she slowly lead him to the couch, roughly pushing him down the couch, their breathing heavy as she straddled his waist, kissing down her neck before discarding of her shirt, her soft moans filling the room, "stop" Alex breaths, kissing his neck quickly turning away, "stop" he breaths making her pull away.

Clearing his throat, "I can't do this Rosa" he says making her look down, "I know we've done it but I love my wife and I cannot lose her" he breaths, slowly getting off him, clearing her throat in embarrassment, "I'm sorry" she breaths, "I...I understand" she says as he got up from his seat, "look I will see you tomorrow to iron out some details" he says reluctantly before walking out....