18

Third Person POV

Laying on the bed together, Tatiana's body on top of his, her head on his chest as his hand wrapped around her waist. They had been sitting in silence, staring into blank space for two hours. Moving his hand over to her head, gently stroking her hair. "He looks like you, a lot" Tatiana says breaking the silence, Alex remaining silent at her words, "I'm talking about Alejandro" she says making him look down at her, sighing, "he does" he responds. "How are the kids taking his presence?" She asks, "well, it was hard explaining it to them, but they've accepted him as their brother" he says. Shutting her eyes trying to mask the pain of the betrayal. Alex sensing the tension, "Gattina" he sighs, shaking her head, "I don't want to talk about it" she croaks, gently grabbing her hand. Placing a kiss on it, "Gattina I can't take back what I did" he breaths, "I'm...I'm so sorry" he says making her look up at him with teary eyes. "When they swapped us, I told my sister to tell you I forgive you" she whispers, "because I do, but....but Alex you broke my trust" she gulps, "only your actions will prove to me why I should stay once this is over" she says before laying back down on his chest, placing a kiss on her forehead......

~next morning

Alex seated on his chair facing the three people in front of him. "I thought you would be with your wife?" Marco questions, "yes, but her and I spoke last night" Alex sighs, "we want this done and over with, so we are going to move our asses and end this war as soon as possible because I don't have much time" Alex Says coldly making Marco smirk, looking over to Danté, "is the mother still alive?" He questions, "yes, bu-" "tell the doctor to do everything in his power to keep her alive, I will need her" he says before looking over to Rosalina, "get me the name of each and every person in their corner, I want to know exactly how many people are we dealing with and how many can be potentially bought" he instructs, "what are you looking at, let's get to work" he instructs making them scurry away. Marco remaining with a smirk on his face, "I'm proud of you" he says making Alex raise his brow, "I know, that's why I have the jet ready for you to leave this afternoon so you can go and be with your family" he smiles making Marco furrow his brows, "bu-" "no, no arguments, you told me I need to be with my wife, now you need to go and be with yours, I have everything under control" he smiles making Marco smile, "I'll be back in a sec" he says walking out the office...

Rosalina walking past Marco, making her way in the office, "hey" she says making Alex look up to face her, "I see you all fired up today, I heard what happened yesterday" she says, "yes, and now it's sorted" he says curtly, furrowing her brows, "Alessandro, I don't mean to stick my nose in your business, but if she's capable of pulling something like this off, she's a danger not only to herself but the ki-" "Rosalina you doing exactly what you claim you don't mean to do" Alex says cutting her off, "I appreciate your concern for the kids but I think our family will be fine" he says making her look up at him in disbelief, "If what we talking about has nothing to do with Alejandro or work, I would prefer we do not discuss it especially if it has anything to do with my marriage or my wife" he says coldly staring into her eyes. Smiling in disbelief, "understood" she says before walking off......

Tatiana POV
Sitting down facing the therapist, "so I heard you had a meltdown yesterday" she says making me sigh, "I did" I respond, "want to tell me about that" she smiles. "Well, I felt overwhelmed by everything that was happening, I felt unloved, disgusted, embarrassed and hurt" I say honestly as she took down the notes, "let's start with the emotion you seem to describe commonly. EMBARRASSMENT, let's talk about that, why do you feel that" she questions, "well, i...it all goes back to what happened" I say looking down in shame, nodding her head, "I think this is enough" she smiles kindly, "I would like for you to try something though" she says making me raise my brow, "since it's hard to talk about what happened, I would like for you to try writing it ALONE, anywhere, even if it's a small paragraph" she says making me gulp, "the things we are so afraid of unveiling are the ones that destroy us the most, so it is important that you face these events so we can gain an understanding of what we are healing from and moving on from" she says smiling, nodding my head with a tight smile. Getting up from her seat, leaning in placing her hand on mine as a form of comfort, "you doing well, you need to give yourself more credit" she says sincerely making me smile lightly, "I'll see you in a few days" she says making her way out......