41

Tatiana POV

Looking at some massage techniques that help the spinal cord heal, the sound of my phone ringing breaks my thoughts. "Hello" I greet scrolling down the computer, "Tatiana" Rosalina's voice says in irritation, "what" I respond casually, "you really one insecure woman you know you can't keep us out of his life, he will get better and I will tell him what you doing" she grits In irritation, "oh well for now I blocked you on every cellphone In this house, I have asked my men to keep you away so I guess you will have to wait for him to heal and that isn't anytime soon" I say calmly, "Wh-" before she finish her sentence I end the call. Blocking her number immediately before tiredly sighing. A knock on the door making me look up at Alexis with a tray in her hand, walking in the room with a sad smile, "hey" she says, "can I take this?" She asks referring to plate with a small piece of the sandwich left, "oh yeah sure, I'm done" I say. Furrowing my brows at the plate with the untouched sandwich, "did that belong to Alex" I ask, sighing, "yes, he said he doesn't want it" she says making close my eyes in frustration, "okay thank you" I smile tightly.
Getting up the office chair making my to the bedroom, opening the door, "you said you don't want to leave this room i allowed it, now you don't want to eat" I spit. "I'm not hungry, and you didn't allow anything I make the decisions in case you forgot" he spits, sending him a glare, "fine, STARVE TO FUCKEN DEATH!" I yell leaving the room.