23

Third Person

Tears streaming down her face, her sobs filling his ears along with her pleas, Emilio licking the tears off her face as his heart rate increased, feeling himself lose his breath as he watched helpless, her naked body on the bed, "no please" she begs desperately, her scream fills the room as the man violates his wife, desperately praying death would strike, "Alex" she cries
End of flashback

Waking up in a cold sweat, his breathing heavy, eyes red with tears before sighing in relief. Gulping loudly before sliding out of bed, grabbing the watch by his bedside. 2:30 a.m before tiredly making his way out the bedroom. This has become the norm, whenever he closed his eyes all he could see was Emilio violating his wife. Feeling tired throughout the day as this would affect his mood, his thinking ability. The thought of those filthy men's hands roaming her body. Reaching the bar before pouring himself a glass of whiskey, plopping down the chair in sorrow. Thinking when he found Tatiana everything would be okay it only seemed to get worse. He loves her but it was much more of a relief to him when she asked to separate, he hated himself for being disgusted by the woman he loved more than life itself, when he looks at her all he can see is Emilio and her father. He wanted to adore his wife again, to touch her without a sense of her being tainted, but he couldn't. She was right, the woman he adored left that day. The addiction, everything was weighing on him. Hate growing within himself at how she wasn't at fault but he still couldn't help but see them. "Alessandro" a voice calls out making him look up at tired Elizabeth. Sighing out making her way towards him, "you know I've known you since you were a young boy" she says plopping down next to him as he remained silent at her words, "but I've never seen you this broken" she says in sadness, "I...I can't do this Elizabeth" he breaths, "what kind of man am I?" He questions looking over to her, "a hurt one" she says staring into his eyes, "an angry one", "one that hasn't taken time to take everything in" she says in sadness. Placing her hands around him in a motherly hug, his tall figure leaning down to place his head on the side of her neck, "Andrà bene, lo prometto" (it will be okay, I promise) she breaths......