5

Tatiana POV

"Will you be back?" Laura questions as her lips quivered, squatting down to stare into her eyes, "I will always come for you, we will be back for you I promise" I say. Pulling her in for a long time hug as she sobbed on my shoulder, pulling away, placing a lingering kiss on her forehead. "I love you so much" I say as tears slid down my face, "more than anything in this world" I whisper, "I love you too mommy" she says before pulling away. Getting up, facing Lizzy, "please take care of her" I saying urging myself not to cry, "with everything I have" she smiles before capturing her in a tight hug, "please be safe" she smiles, giving her a nod. " perché è la mia bella principessa in crociera?" ( why is my princess crying) Alexander asks trying to lighten the mood, picking her up in his arms, sadness filled her eyes, "please don't cry" he says, "when me, mama and Luca come back we will go anywhere you and your brother want to go, si?" Nodding her head, placing a kiss on her forehead, "give papa a hug) he says making her wrap her arms his neck as he lightly savored the moment, "I love you" he says, "I love you too" she says in sadness before he put her down. Turning to Elizabeth, "please be safe, all three of You" Elizabeth says giving us a sad smile, giving her a tight hug, "take care" I say. After fighting with Alex the entire night he agreed to take me with to Mexico, we decided that Laura stays with Elizabeth and Lizzy at a safe house while Marco, Alex and I go to Mexico.

The car stopping in front of the private jet as we led to the huge plane. "I will be in the bedroom" I say to the men. Tiredly laying on the bed, I haven't slept since Luca disappeared, my entire body hurt, dark circles covered my eyes, and I definitely hadn't eaten in a while. Somehow I couldn't eat while I thought about how my son probably hasn't eaten in god knows how long, how he's being possibly tortured, "you know you will go insane if you continue like this" Alex says breaking my thoughts making me look up at him, walking towards me before plopping down the bed. "I feel empty Alex" I whisper. Turning to face me, "it's not easy for me either" he says, "but we need to be strong for him" he sighs, "if I'm weak and I don't keep a clear head I decrease the chances of finding him by at least 70" he says, "how do you do it?" I question making him furrow his brows, "the clear head, not falling apart" I ask, "well I think of the people I have and those that depend on me. Our kid's life depends on my sanity, our daughter's life also depends on my sanity, that's what keeps me going" he sighs, "what about me?" I question, "I depend on your sanity" he says grabbing my hand in his. Placing a kiss on the back of it, "come eat" he says gently grabbing me.....