19

Third Person POV

Unconscious Rosalina's hand tied behind her as she sat on the chair, her legs tied. Slowly stirring, her vision blurry, blinking out as  her vision cleared. Pain washing over her, "la bella durmiente finalmente está arriba" (sleeping beauty is finally up) Diego smiles as he took a sip of his drink, "esperemos que el príncipe azul lo logre" (let's hope Prince Charming will make it) he smirks as she scanned the place. "Al-Alejandro" she breaths, walking over to the crib, gently picking up the anxious little boy in his arms as Rosalina looked up at him, "Debo decir que te aplaudo por manejar, es un niño gruñón como su padre" (I must say I applaud you for managing, he is a grumpy little boy just like his father) he smirks, shaking her head, "Simplemente odia los coños idiotas como su madre" (he just hates his idiot pussies just like his mother) she smirks tiredly. Diego chuckling at her words before putting the toddler in his crib, "disfrutas probarme, ¿no? Te pone cachondo, ¿no?" (You enjoy testing me don't you, I bet it makes you horny) he smirks walking over to her. Chuckling at his words, "después de la cantidad de veces que tuve que fingir un orgasmo y mucho menos sentir si está dentro o no" (after the number of times I had to fake orgasms let alone feel if it's in or not) she says shaking her head, "No lo creo" (I don't think so) she laughs. His eyes wide in anger, his fist painfully landing on her cheek making her groan out, spitting out the blood, looking up to face Diego, "my son could throw a better punch" she smirks, making him punch her again, and again, and again as he alternated between the two cheeks as she grew weak, before she can fathom the pain she's punched directly on her fresh wound making her cry out, grabbing her by the hair making her face him, "you better start praying your Prince Charming makes it or I'm going to fucken shoot that little bastard" he says pointing to the crying toddler, spitting at him as her saliva landed on his face making him punch her directly on wound as she groaned out. Blood now seeping through her shirt, "fucken pussy" she spits.....

Men loaded with guns surround the room. "Where's Emilio?" Alex asks looking up at the man with curly hair long hair, "do you have what we asked for?" The man questions, "I'm not giving you shit until I see my wife and son as agreed" he spits, coldly staring into the man's eyes. "o te disparo y te mato ahora mismo o me das voluntariamente lo que pedimos, y sales con tu esposa y tu hijo" (either you give me what you asked for and get to walk out with your wife and kid, or I just kill you now and stop wasting time) the man says. Staring down his watch, "fine" he says before putting the briefcase on the metal table, opening it before looking around the room, the men ready with their weapons he unexpectedly throws it towards the man as an explosion went off, getting down to the floor as he cocked his gun. Sounds of explosives filled around the room and shots went off, men rushing to his side as he fired clean headshots before getting up from his position, looking around the place scattered with disassembled bodies. Running out the room as shots went off, ducking down, "Done?" Adrian's voice booms, reaching down his watch, "Done! I'm heading to the back I need men covering me!" He shouts...

(Rosalina)
Spitting the blood down the floor as he sent a glare towards Diego, "I guess this man doesn't care much about you since he's at the location" Diego smirks looking down his phone, "I guess it's just you and me" he smiles making his way to kitchen. Rosalina's eyes scanning the room her brows furrow before her eyes widen at the sight of Marco peeking in the corner, moving her eyes towards Diego's direction, Marco quickly runs out shooting towards the kitchen, glasses breaking as he shot continuously walking towards the direction, before he can register the gun is kicked out of his hand, ducking down the fist as he threw a hard punch down the man's stomach making him groan out before punching him across the face making him stumble backwards. Diego breathing heavy as blood rolled down the side of his face, a smile making its way to his face, "so he sent the ex Mafia Boss to do his work" he smiles, chuckling out, "aren't you suppose to be playing happy family with your wife old man, I thought you retired" he says holding his fists up, Marco chuckling at his words as he held his fists up, "I came back to school your boss" he spits, Diego grabs the knife from the kitchen counter, running towards Marco as Marco strikes his throat using his elbow as he knees the knife out of his hands, Diego's arms snaking around Marco's neck as he held him in a tight grip making Marco struggle for air, chuckling at struggling Marco, "I told you, you too old for this" he laughs as he tightens his grip, Marco's hands flying around the place as he felt on Diego's face before clawing his eyes making him instantly release him, taking that as the chance to shove him against the counter, grabbing the bread knife from the counter before stabbing him directly in the middle of his neck making his gasp out wide eyed. Releasing him as he sighed out coughing, looking up Diego falling to the floor as he choked on his blood. Grabbing the knife from the floor, rushing over to Rosalina, "you okay?" He questions cutting the tape. Groaning out as she leaned down at the pain on her abdomen, "have they found Tatiana yet?" She questions, "I don't know" he says helping her to her feet, looking down her stomach, "shit" he hisses, "what, then we need to go help him" she says in pain ignoring his reaction, "right now you need to be worried about yourself and your son" Marco says searching for a cloth, breathing heavily, "I can fix this, but right now we are going to help Alessandro" she breaths......