S2 EP 11 ! "Hit the Road, Jodeci!" PT2

Start from the beginning

DeVante closed his locker and turned to face everyone. "Thats everything."

"Okay, my mom and I will pick everyone up at De and Dal's house by ten thirty." Tanai announced. Her and the boys were making their way out of the school building when Sabrina stopped them. "Wait!"

"What do you want?" DeVante gave her a displeasing look.

Sabrina wrapped her arms around K-Ci's neck and stared deeply in his eyes, before laying a passionate ten second kiss on his lips. "I love you, K. Be safe." She smiled and walked off.

K-Ci stared at the ground and touched his lips. "Aye, I kinda liked that. Save my number Brina, I may need to contact you one day!" He called after her as DeVante, Dalvin, JoJo and Tanai scrunched their faces up in disgust.

·

K-Ci and JoJo had made their way to the Degrate's house the next day, which was Saturday. The four were currently in the basement until it was time to leave.

"We had some good times in this house together!" Dalvin smiled.

"Excluding that time when you found that dumbass machine and sent us back in time." JoJo reminisced.

"And that time you peed on me in your sleep!" K-Ci pushed Dalvin.

Dalvin shrugged. "If I can forgive you for destroying my leaf, you can forgive me for my past actions."

A horn was heard. "Tanai and her mom are here." Darlene told the boys as they came upstairs.

K-Ci and JoJo grabbed their bags and went outside. As DeVante grabbed his bag, he noticed Darlene watching from the couch with an unreadable expression.

DeVante looked at his little sister, "You ain't gonna say goodbye to us?"

"Why should I say goodbye to you?" Darlene rose from her place on the couch. "Both of y'all are leaving me! Going miles away to New York! Who knows what could happen? You didn't even think about if I'd miss you or not! But its okay, go off to New York. Live your dreams." Darlene finished off with a tear running down her face. Her brothers shared a look before approaching her.

"I'm gonna miss y'all." She sniffed.

"Don't start cryin' Lene! You gon' make me cry!" Dalvin hugged Darlene as DeVante eyed the two weirdly.

"Don't go all soft on me," He said to them before continuing, "We gon' miss you too, Lene. We're gonna try to visit whenever we can."

The car outside honked again. JoJo poked his head in, "Bring y'all ugly asses outside!"

"This may be the only time you catch me saying this, but I love you!" Darlene told her brothers.

"We love you too! Peace!" Dalvin said as he and DeVante left the house.

·

The boys and Tanai had thanked her mother for driving them to the airport. They had arrived in New York, and went their separate ways. Tanai went with her aunt and the boys went to the location of their new house.

K-Ci looked at the house in astonishment. "It ain't no way in hell this where we gonna be living at!"

He started to run towards the house but Dalvin pulled him back

He started to run towards the house but Dalvin pulled him back. "Of course not. We'll be living over there!" Dalvin pointed to a nice looking, but a little less luxurious home.

"And we still have a place to stay in so let's be thankful!" JoJo opened the door of the house as the four young men piled inside

"How much is rent?" DeVante asked, placing his bags down. Dalvin set his down too and leaped on the couch, "Two fifty!"

"That ain't too bad!" JoJo jumped on the couch too, as well as K-Ci and Dalvin.

·

"Y'all ready?" DeVante grinned widely. He, as well as Dalvin, K-Ci, JoJo, and Tanai were standing outside their new school.

"I'm always ready!" Dalvin opened the school doors. The five smiled at each other before walking in and beginning their new journey.

·

Season 3's opener otw soon 😘!!