PART 118 - THE STRANGE BEHAVIOR OF TIAN LIAM

Start from the beginning

-Thanks for your presence here! – She said weakly and tried to get up.

-Let me help you. – He helped to set a pillow behind her back. – Do you feel better today?

-A little bit. The wounds were still painful.

-Sorry for asking this, is that Tian Liam just did something bad to you?

-He... he... - She paused. – He wanted to do "that" to me.

-And you let him do.

-No, but I was too weak compared to him.

-I understand, actually, Ah Jiang informed me that she thought he would do something bad to you and she begged me to get here.

-However, I should thank you, although he is my husband, this time is not suitable for doing something like that, and I don't think he lost his mind even like that.

-After returning from the Er tribe, he had many strange behaviors.

-I also see that, but I think he is in trouble with handling things after that bad experience.

-Don't worry, whatever happened to him, we can help him to pass that scare.

-Tian Liang, can I ask you a question?

-Yup, go ahead, I don't think we have distance like that, we're a family.

-Why do you always treat me well like that? It looks like not a normal status of a brother to his sister-in-law. Do you...?

-Love you? – He cut her sentence. – Yup, I love you!

-But you know that we cannot. – She surprised.

-Why? Tian Liam, however, is not the first one loving you.

-I don't understand, what's your meaning?

-You forgot too fast, Hou Lei, when you were a teenager, you were playing in a large field and you fell down when running. There was a boy helping you and then, you and he talked for the whole afternoon on the bank of the river. After that day, you continuously met that boy on the field on many other days. And that boy suddenly disappeared, as he had never appeared in your life.

 And that boy suddenly disappeared, as he had never appeared in your life

-How can you know that? That was a secret between me and him.

-Well... because I was that guy!

-You are Xiao Liang??? – She got shocked by what she had just heard.

-Yup, did you know why did the boy not come back to the field? Because he was forced and had to, leave that place. At that time, I and my mother went to the West Land to meet the King and the Queen for help for hiding from the Queen of Main Land and her allies. However, after some days leaving the village near your forest, before we could reach the West Land, my mother was killed and I had to return to this palace with no one beside could be called family.

-The fight for power in the palace is too dangerous. And you... you knew that I'm not the Princess of the West Land from the beginning?

-Yup, but I know you, I know the girl playing with me in that large field would not do anything bad. Until I knew that your tribe was destroyed, I could guess the reason for making you are here. However, my family is still good, I thought that your aim is not killing my family's members.

-How can you assure that your thoughts are right?

-Because I don't believe someone kind and nice like you can have a plan to kill or destroy others' families. Although our period together was short, I could feel the love I spend for you wasn't small. I still miss your smile and your voice till now, and I could easily recognize you from the first time we met at the party of my father.

-You make me confused a little bit.

-I know, everything is just too sudden. But Hou Lei, you can believe in me, in this palace, even though everyone doesn't believe you, you can be sure that I will always be by your side.

-Thank you, Tian Liang! I do not think that I can meet you again someday, and do not even think we would meet each other in a situation like this.

-This world is too small, right?

To be continued...