"What are you doing?" Namjoon said, squatting together with Soeun, with the small crab- as in Monie still on his hands. "I'm making a house for Mr. Crabby!" She giggled.

"That is a crabby name-" Jin suddenly popped out of nowhere, "You get me? Like Crabby as in crappy because is a crappy name-" Namjoon and Soeun ignored Jin as he was still dying of laughter.

"His name is Monie," Namjoon frowned, "Monie." He repeated again. Soeun hummed as she continued to make the sandcastle with the small buckets and shovels that Namjoon gave (surprisingly he has one in his car...)

Taehyung frowned as he looked at Namjoon and Soeun, making sandcastle together. He skipped towards them, as he didn't want to miss all the fun. Jimin was beside Taehyung, when he saw Taehyung skipping, he started skipping too.

Soeun smiled when Taehyung squatted very very near to her. Taehyung just watched Soeun building the sandcastle silently. Soeun looked at him and smiled, Taehyung kissed her cheeks.

Soeun blushed red as she didn't look at Taehyung, continue to build her sandcastle. Taehyung chuckled as he stood up and went to take some shells for... decoration.

Jimin was with Namjoon, as he looked at the small carb at Namjoon's big hands. Namjoon's eyes sparkled when he looked at the crab again. When Jin go near them, Jin frowned at the small creature in Namjoon's hands.

"Let that go," Jin said, Jimin and Namjoon looked at Jin almost immediately. "Why?" They asked at the same time. "Because you'll harm him." Jin sent Namjoon a look.

"No I won't," Namjoon shook his head. Jin smirked, "We'll see about that." He said and snickered. Jimin laughed as he knows how Namjoon can easily destroy things.

Jungkook was taking pictures of the scenery and Hoseok was walking at the beach, holding hands with Yoongi as he counted his steps. Yoongi looked uninterested as Hoseok keeps on laughing happily each time he took a step.

Namjoon ignored them as he went to Soeun. "Is your sandcastle finished?" Namjoon asked sweetly. Soeun nodded, smiling. "Ta-da!" Soeun said, "I finished building Monie's house!" Soeun chimed happily. Namjoon can't help but let out a smile.

"Wow, she's so adorable. This is so wholesome, what?" Jin mumbled and Jimin nodded as he smiled, still looking at Soeun. And by that time, they saw Taehyung came back with a bucket of shells.

"I brought shells?" Taehyung showed Soeun the shells as her eyes sparkled at the different shapes of it. Soeun began to take the shells and put it around the sandcastle that she built.

Taehyung smiled as he looked at Soeun. Soeun can feel that Taehyung was staring at her so she looked back at Taehyung. "What?" Soeun asked and Taehyung shook his head, still smiling.

"You're so cute," Taehyung said again and Soeun laughed. This time Soeun was the one who shook her head. "You're so cheesy." Soeun said, clicking her tongue.

"Cheesy?" Taehyung smirked. "I can be cheesier though..." He said again, smiling. "Huh?" Soeun jumped her left eyebrow. Taehyung didn't say a word as she kissed Soeun's cheek again. Soeun blushed as she looked at Taehyung that is now standing up.

"Soeun..." Taehyung trailed. "Come get me!" Taehyung giggled and began to run. Soeun just stay still, she didn't want to run. Taehyung laughed but when he looked back, Soeun wasn't chasing him.

"Aw, come on!" Taehyung huffed as he frowned, looking at Soeun. Soeun smiled, ignoring Taehyung as she continued making her precious sandcastle.

Taehyung pouted as he went close to Soeun. Soeun smiled cheekily and tapped Taehyung's body. She stood up, "Come get me!" Soeun giggled as she began to run.