Jimin giggled, "Soeun was cute though, eyes all puffy after crying." Jimin cooed and Soeun didn't said anything as she looked at the other way, blushing.

Jimin continued teasing her and poked her cheeks. Soeun swatted Jimin's hand away, groaning when Taehyung was the one who was poking Soeun's cheeks now.

"Stop-" Soeun said, but stopped when Taehyung grabbed her hand and kiss it. Soeun blinked and about to tear her hand away from Taehyung, but Taehyung just held her hand tighter instead.

Jimin chuckled, looking at the two. "From what I see, Taehyung was already head over heels for you since he met you." Jimin said and when Soeun looked at Taehyung, he was flashing those love eyes as he smiled.

"But he was so cold back then," Soeun giggled, shaking her head. "That, he was trying to ignore you! Taehyung didn't want to care, but he couldn't do it. Did you saw him giving Minju and Jackson the murderous look when they bother you?" Jimin said again.

Soeun nodded. "And Taehyung kept hugging you," Jimin laughed. "Everyone can see he was in love with you already by that time." Jimin shook his head, feeling content. "And now you look at him," Jimin mumbled. "He's so whipped for you."

"Stop exposing me, Jimin." Taehyung mumbled, Jimin ignored Taehyung and focus on talking to Soeun instead. Taehyung looked so done as he continued his nap in the crook of Soeun's neck. Soeun smelled nice...

She smelled like home. Taehyung was feeling so comfortable, so he sighed and snuggled more closely to Soeun's neck. Soeun smiled at Taehyung's clinginess.

"I mean who couldn't whipped for someone as adorable as youuuuuuuu." Jimin cooed, pinching Soeun's cheek and stretch it. Soeun mumbled an ow. Jimin giggled.

"We're here!" Jin said excitedly. "Come on guys! hurry up!" Jin said again, already hopping out of the car. Soeun smiled as she got up from her seat, making Taehyung whined because he lost Soeun's warm.

"Soeun..." Taehyung whined, "come here.." He said again, Soeun frowned, looking at Taehyung. Jimin pushed Soeun out gently. "Go go." Jimin said softly and Soeun giggled when she saw Taehyung pouting.

"Yayyyyyyyyyyyy," Soeun ran and spread her arm wide like a butterfly as she ran to the beach. Taehyung grumbled under his breath as he tried to get up.

Jimin sighed, "Come on, you sleepyhead, don't be a mood pooper, Soeun seemed so happy." Jimin said dragging Taehyung, making him laugh.

"Jiminie, Soeun was always happy with me," Taehyung said, matter-of-fact. Jimin rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah." Jimin nodded and Taehyung laughed. "But don't worry, I'm happy when I'm with you all too."

Jimin blinked as he smirked. "You're good with your words, huh?" Jimin mumbled and Taehyung nodded. "I was always good with my words." Jimin scoffed when Taehyung laughed again.

♛♛♛

"A crab!" Namjoon gasped as he picked up the crab. "Soeun, look! A crab!" Namjoon beamed happily and Soeun ran to him immediately.

"Where?" Soeun stopped making the sandcastle and her eyes lighten when she saw the small crab in Namjoon's hand. "So cute!" Soeun awed as she was about to pick the crab out of Namjoon's hand.

"No!" Namjoon said, shaking his head as he moved the crab away from Soeun. "He's mine... I.. I named it. His name is Monie! So he's mine..." Namjoon frowned, as he looked at Soeun. Soeun stopped and looked at Namjoon for a bit and laughed.

"Okay," Soeun giggled as she squatted, gathering the sand to make a sandcastle again. By that time, Taehyung and Jimin was running towards them, screaming.