"I'm hungry"

"Yeah me too" I said then noticing a text msg I had from my god brother. I texted back & then paid attention to Ansel. I was about to say something until some people in the cast was walking over & Ansel noticed where I was looking.

"Hey guys you want to go out with us?"

"Nah that's ok, I have plans for me and my lady. Thanks though" Ansel said shocking the hell out of me.

"Let's get some food" Ansel said to me

"Ok" I said strangely. He went to go change & I started to scratch my head because I don't know what's gotten him.

Once he was done, we left hand and hand to a nice restaurant. We sat and ate & enjoyed our food.

"Sugarfoot can I ask you a question?" Ansel asked me & I laughed because he hasn't called me that in so long

"Yes?"

"Why were you so shocked then I told them no I had plans with you?"

"We always ate lunch together with them. "

"But your my girlfriend & I wanted more alone time with you before you left"

"I know it just through me off though"

"Why?"

"I don't know, I just was expecting to have lunch with them I guess"

"Have you decided on when your coming back?"

"No not yet"

"Oh....so what was you & that guy was talking about? I heard he was flirting with you"

"He did flirt with me but he stopped because I told him I have a boyfriend & said oh & that he's happy I told because the acting community is small"

"I see"

"Are you jealous?"

"Maybe"

"Your silly"

"What's silly is him flirting with you. But your beautiful so it will happen but I'm quiet sure everyone in the world knows your my girlfriend"

"Well he didn't realize it at the time but I'm sure he does now" I said shaking my head.

"I'm sure he does"

"You have nothing to worry about" i said. Oh such irony. After we ate we started to head back. While in the car I looked out the window.

"Babe I want to say something to you"

"Ok"

"I just wanted to say I love you from the bottom of my heart"

"But"

"But what?"

"But"

"But what? I'm just trying to tell you I love you....what's wrong? What makes you think i would add a conjunction after I love you. There's no buts"

"I just thought you were going to say something & "

"I am, I'm trying to apologize"

"Oh what for?"

"I just wanted to say I was sorry for I guess letting you down. I feel like I've let you down & I'm just trying to make it right"

"Umm"

"I'm talking about me with Shai. I want you to know there is nothing going on between us & I would never betray your trust , our trust because I love you. "

"Oh"

"Y/n dont act like you don't know what I'm talking about & act like you never doubted me since you been here. I thought it was you being crazy & acting different but you were and it was because of me. Yes I know, I know about you crying on last Wednesday & Thursday last week in the middle of the night. I knew you didn't sleep much your first night here, you were up early this morning anxious to leave because you had half of your stuff packed, so there is no need to pretend remember I do that for a living"

"If you knew all those things why wait on the day I leave to say something?"

"Because I thought you were just crazy because it seemed like what ever I did you seemed upset or withdrawal yourself from me. & I felt you be distant from me"

I just stayed quiet because I didn't know what to say.

"I looked at myself & thought maybe something is wrong with you because of what I was doing. & I think it hit home for me when I thought about how I treated you last night at the party. I didn't pay attention to you or really admire how beautiful you looked last night or even let you out of my sight for someone to flirt with you. & then how you must have felt to see the picture with me holding Shai's hand in a picture."

"That hurt me" I said tearing up

"I know now & I'm really really really really sorry. I've been hurting you & not exercising a boundary & I'm really sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for waiting this long to tell how sorry I am, I'm sorry for thinking you were crazy, & I'm sorry for knowing you cried late at night & didn't do anything about it, I'm sorry....can you forgive me?"

"I love you & I forgive you"

"I don't have any feelings for another girl. My heart is with you & I don't want you to forget that "

"I love you"

"I love you too"