Description

Warning before you start the story.

This is my story so I will write what I want and how I want. I will take your opinion in between, but I don't want criticism of any kind.

The story is fiction. It's my imagination and my story line. I did not take or copy from anywhere. If it seems familiar with any of the other stories on wattpad, it's purely coincidence.

Also the characters or name or situation place is all fiction. If it relates to anything in real world, or similar with any incident it's purely coincidence. I don't mean any harm to anyone's feeling or anything. It's just a story, my imagination. I don't mean to offend anyone but this is important.

This book is mine and if you try to steal it or copy it, there will be consequences as legal action would be taken. If you were find this book anywhere else it's not suppose to be, please let me know so I can take it down. Writing a story takes a lot of efforts and imagination. So stealing others works is wrong as their efforts go in vain. Write your own story and enjoy when you read other's book. It's kind request to everyone.

One more thing, recently I've read a lot of complains from the other authors that their books are being stolen and posted elsewhere and being profited from it. Here, I want to ask for your help that if, in case, you find my books on any other platform than on Wattpad, please let me know. As of now, I have published books only on Wattpad so if you are reading it elsewhere than it means it has been copied.

Just keep a watch out.

**

Completed Books:

1. Cupid's Arrow✓
2. The Three Tier✓

Series in order:

1. The Head Girl ✓
2. William Wilson ✓
3. Enchanted Us ✓
4. Trip Reunited (on going)

The books in the Wilson series can be read as stand alone too.

**
An amazing cover by bhaktiii23

**An amazing cover by bhaktiii23

**

Now that everything is been said. Continue reading. Don't forget to vote and support. ;)

**

Sneak-peek. (Just a little peek in Scarlett's mind before we start the book. You cant find this small part in William Wilson as a sneak-peek to Ethan and Scarlett's story.)

I was walking down the road away from my home with a sigh. I was tired of listening to the constant fighting between my parents. It started with I turned 15 when my father lost his job and the burden of paying the bills landed on my mother. After that day, dad found no permanent job. Repeatedly, after few weeks, he would come home and say that he lost his job. He craves for money, but doesn't work hard enough to get it while my mother blamed me for the increase in her expenses.

Now I work and give in my share of money to the house. So many times I wished to leave home and start fresh somewhere else, away from their constant fighting. I have enough saved up to move out, but not enough to move out temporarily. My current job wasn't paying enough to save up. But I wouldn't mind moving away with the amount I have saved, but something was stopping. Maybe, I wanted a push, a final snap to finally leave this hell hole I call home.

My parents have ruined the concept of love for me. Watching their constant fighting, made a deep impact on me. I believe that love is that medicine that expires after a period of time, it's like those dates on the sealed packed food, you can make full use of it before it finally expires and you throw it out. Here, in a marriage, you can't through the other person out so you retort to other measures like fighting and yelling. I know one thing for sure that I don't want love, I don't want to fall in love only to fall out of it. I prefer one night stand, it's simple and effective. I can get my fill without strings attach and no one gets hurt.

I sighed yet again as I kick the lone pepple down the streets as I walk around, wondering when will I be able to go back to the quiet home. I guess it won't be for few hours.

I stopped in front of a newspaper stand and looked at business column of the newspaper. There it was again. The Wilson Company had built one more of its famous hotel in Italy which was swaming with people, wanting to seek a look at the expensive and luxurious rooms. The tourist as well as the non-tourist people wanting to stay in that room. I bet the room asked for too much money. I wonder how much money would they be paying for the staff to keep that room clean.

I scoffed at the picture which was next to the hotel. It was none other than Ethan Wilson. I've heard and known about him. Even though he stays in London, he was still famous in Italy as he would frequently visit here for his business. The newspapers never missed out on the news of the famous Wilson brothers visiting the place.

I paused when an idea struck me. Maybe, I could make use of the hotel the Wilson Company built here.