Chapter 27

Chapter 27

**

Scarlett

My back was firmly pressed against the mirror wall with my hands held above my head with a strong hand holding it in place despite my struggle to let it free. I wanted to touch the man in front of me, but he wasn't having it.

Ethan's other hand gazed my stomach, emitting goosebumps all over my body as a pleasurable moan escaping my mouth. I craved him. My body has been waiting to feel his touch as they arched from their position. I couldn't wait. I didn't want to wait. I wanted to feel him, wanted him to do something to release the unbearable pleasure that was begging to be released.

"Ethan, please." I whispered against his mouth that was feverishly kissing me.

"What do you want?" He asked breathlessly, kissing his way down to my shoulder.

"I want you to touch me."

"As you wish, love." He muttered, his free hand cupping my breast through the thin fabric, but they weren't satisfied. He pushed one of the cups down and squeezed my breast, earning a deep moan from me. "You might want lower your voice before anyone catches us in this disheveled manner."

"I don't care." I say, but lower my voice because I don't want anyone to find us before I had my release. It would too painful otherwise.

Ethan chuckled and lowered his head to my breast while his hand left my trapped wrist to unhook the bra. He pulled the material out of the way and cupped both my breast before taking one in his mouth. My hands made its way to his hair and his back, pulling and scratching to the foreplay that doesn't seem to end.

After giving attention to my other breast, his hands travelled to my navel and under my panties, touching my already wet clit.

"Oh." I moaned as soon as his finger touched me. He moved one of my leg around his waist and squeezed my butt while my hands gripped his shoulder for support.

The fingers that were buried in my panty moved towards my opening with one finger pushed inside. My head fell back as he removed it and added one more finger before thrusting them in my vagina. Ethan's finger picked up momentum as my moan grew louder as each second passed. His latched his lips on my expose neck and sucked on the spot, making me clench my walls and tighten my leg around his waist.

Soon, the pace changed as the thrust took speed, making me a moaning mess. I fell his finger thrusting in and out of my dripping core, my nails scratching his shoulder and the intense feeling in my lower region building with each thrust.

"I'm going to come." I pushed out the words, just as we heard a voice outside the changing room.

"Excuse me, ma'am?" The voice of a lady called. "Are you okay in there?"

I wanted to say something but the pressure to release increased.

"Answer her, Scarlett." Ethan demands as he slows his pace, torturing me.

"I-I'm fine. The dress is s-stuck." I lied through my gritted teeth as my lower region tightened.

"Do you need help?" The lady asked.

"No!" I exclaimed loudly than expected. "I'll be okay. Thank you."

"Alright, miss. Call me if you need any help." She said and I heard her footsteps fading into distance.

I groaned, both in relief and pleasure as Ethan sucked on my nipple. I clenched my leg tightly around him as my body shuddered in pleasure I released. I was panting by the time I was done. I leaned my head against Ethan's shoulder to catch my breath. I felt his finger leave my vagina while his other hand wraps around my waist to pull me in a hug.