Chapter 2

Chapter 2

**

Ethan

Have you ever been rejected without even trying to flirt with a girl or without even asking her out on a date?

I have never been rejected until now. In fact, it has always been the other way around. Even in my high school and my college years, I was never the one who was turned down. I use to be the one to turn other girls or, even, guys down. I never felt remorse in rejecting a girl. But right now, I was feeling it.

My eyes stayed glued to the closed door of the cafe where the woman had left. I was very much tempted to follow her when she left and give her a piece of me to change her mind. She considered Nate and Will attractive and not me. I wanted to call out on her lie. I wanted to stalk her way and kiss the hell out of her to make her know how wrong she was, but I stayed glued to my seat in shock and disbelief of being rejected.

"I'm just going to go back," I said over the loud voices of my family.

They turned their attention to me as I stood up, ready to leave. "What? Why?" My sister, Gwen asked.

I shook my head. "I have some work."

"You brought your work on this vacation?" Ryan asked, incredulously.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Yes."

"But you never bring work on vacations. That's usually Will." Max said with a frown as he pointed a finger at Will.

"Hey!" Will complained.

"That's true." Sophia agreed, nodding along with Max.

"Sophia!" Will exclaimed.

"What?" She asked, defensively. "It is true. You mix vacation with work."

I rolled my eyes at their argument. "Yes, I know it's usually Will, but this time I had few matters which could not be missed. I had no option."

"That's why you were packing those files at home." Blake stated, nodding his head in understanding. "I thought Will asked you to bring those."

"No. I knew we had planned for this vacation, but at the same time the work came in." I said, shrugging with an easy smile. "I'll see you back at the hotel."

I waved them bye before I left the cafe and walked back to the hotel which wasn't far away. The hotel we were staying at was on the beach side and was recently built. It is the fourth hotel we had construction in Italy. Initially, we were planning on staying at the other one of our hotel, but later decided against it. Dad wanted us to stay at this one so we could have a firsthand experience of how the work is going and if there were any modifications we wanted to make. The land on which the hotel was constructed took us a lot of efforts to acquire. Will, the eldest of the Wilson siblings came down with his secretary, who was now his fiancé, to deal with the owner of the land.

My family consists of ten members with Sophia Bennett being the newest. I have six siblings and my parents.

William Wilson or Will to be short was the eldest of us siblings. He was 25 years old. He is the heir of the family business. Will has always been the man who gets angry easily and there wasn't any hope for him to find anyone since he had dedicated his life to our sister and his work. But that changed soon enough as Sophia came into his life. Sophia is Will's secretary as well as his fiancé. As soon as she came into his life, the title of being the angriest man jumped to Nathan Wilson as Sophia was able to calm the beast within Will.

Nathan Wilson or Nate Wilson was the third son of Richard Wilson and Stephanie Wilson. He was younger to me by 2 years. He is also in business along with Will and myself. He joined as soon as he completed his college. He handles the works which are situated outside London so he often has to travel alone to these places. The guy was doing okay these few years, but as soon as he came in contact with his ex-girlfriend, his life has been haywire. He has rightfully gained the title of being the angriest young man of the family after Will.