Chapter 46

Chapter 46

**

Ethan

I barged into the office with Sophia hot on my heels followed by Nate. I was feeling angry and agitated after getting the news that I just did. 

"I am going to Gwen right now." I announced as soon as the door closed behind us.

"What?" Will asked, closing his laptop and standing up. He glanced at Sophia and Nate before shifting his eyes back to me. "What's going on?"

"Hazel was brought in for questioning." I repeated what Scarlett told me ten minutes ago. "Scarlett said that the man who took her is working on her case."

"And what has that to do with going to Gwen?" Will inquired.

"Because that man was not Riley, who has actually been handling her case. Hazel was brought in. I was suspecting her, but now I want to know what the bloody hell is going on. Why would Riley ask his men to call in?" I hissed, the anger getting better of me.

"Are you sure it has everything to do with what you are saying?"

"I am bloody sure, Nate. I think we've given them enough time." I said, refering to my siblings.

"Let's go, then." Will stated. "Sophia, cancel my meeting for today."

"Am I not coming with you?" She asked as I pulled out my phone to call Scarlett.

"No. I want you here and handle everything and keep this away from Dad." Will responded.

The ring went off as I waited for Scarlett to pick up. "Ethan?"

"Scarlett, I'm sending you an address. You need to come there. I'll directly meet you at that place." I informed.

"Are we going to get answers from your siblings?" She probed.

"Yes. It's about time we do."

"Alright. See you there." We hung up.

I turned around to see my brothers waiting for me to move first. It's about time Gwen and Ryan answer everything.

**

Will called Jack and asked about Gwen and Ryan's whereabouts and as suspected they were at the apartment. Jack met us there and so did Scarlett. Without wasting any time, we walked up to the apartment.

I banged on the door continuously and waited for someone to open. "Ethan, you are to take things easy with Gwen."

I snapped my head in Will's direction who threw me a warning glare. "Fine."

The door swung open and there stood Amber glancing at us with wide eyes. Without saying anything, she pushed the door wide open to let us in.

I glanced around the room to find all the familiar eyes looking at me. They stood up upon our entrance, but what stuck out the most was the fact they weren't surprised. A number of files were littered around the coffee table with two laptops turned on and connected with wires. What surprised me was that along with Gwen, Ryan, Amber, Eric, there stood another brother, Max and officer Riley.

"William." Riley greeted before glancing around at our faces, stopping at Scarlett and me. "Ethan."

"Why do you not look surprised?" Nate questioned.

Before either of them could answer, from the corner of my eyes, I picked up Jack moving from his place to where Gwen was standing. He stopped behind her and crossed his arm.

"You told her." I stated with my gritted teeth.

"You must have hired him to be my bodyguard, but Jack is more loyal to me than you lot." Gwen spoke in his defence. She glanced at Jack and smiled. Just then, I realised how strong and powerful my sister is. Even though she is barely 17, my sister has more influence than all of the other Wilson siblings combined which is a dangerous realisation.