Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Warning: This chapter contains mature content, if you are uncomfortable, I would suggest you skip that part. You can continue reading after you see two ** further in the chapter.

**

Ethan

I press her back against the wall next to the door as I kissed, fiercely. I let my hands roam down to her ass to squeeze it, emitting a moan from her mouth. I took that opportunity to shove my tongue in her mouth as I taste the sweet flavour of chocolate on her tongue. Her hands travel up from my waist to my back and all the way up to my hair that she grips in her hand. 

I push the jacket off her shoulder as my mouth trails down to her jaws and neck. My hands tap her thigh and instantly Scarlett jumps, wrapping her legs around my waist. I grip her ass and walk further in the room while she grips my hair and moves my mouth to her lips. 

I stop near the kitchen and set her down on the counter as my hands move under her tank top, pulling it over her head, leaving only in her black lacy bra. I took a sharp breath as I leaned back and watched her heaving chest moving up and down. She looked so sexy and ravishing that I want nothing more than to tear that piece of thin material and devour her. 

"Are you only going to stare?" She asked as she stared at me with hooded eyes. 

I lick my lips and shake my head. I grip her hair and pull it down to expose her neck to me. My lips trail down her neck and stop on the spot where her shoulder and neck meets, sucking on it. A loud moan escapes her mouth as I smirk on finding her sweet spot. After leaving a hickey, I move down to her chest and place a soft kiss on the swell of her breast while my other hand moves down to her stomach, grazing it lightly. 

"Ethan." Scarlett moans, pulling my lower body close to hers with her leg. 

"What do you want?" I asked as I suck on the top of her breast. 

"I want you to fulfill your promise." She moans.

"As you wish." I mumbled, pulling her bra away from her body and exposing her breast to me. 

I pull one of her nipple in my mouth while massage her other breast with my hand. I suck on her nipple and let my teeth graze it, emitting a loud moan of pleasure from her mouth. Scarlett pulls my hips closer to her clit, grinding against me. I could already feel my dick straining in my pants, begging to be released, but first I wanted to focus on Scarlett and give her the best present on her birthday. 

My lips releases one of her nipples and gives the same attention to the other while my hands travels down to her jeans. I unbutton her jeans and hook my thumb on the waist line of her jeans and slowly remove it. My mouth leaves her nipple and kisses down between the valley of her breast and trails down to her stomach, stopping at her belly button. I suck on the skin below it before standing straight and removing the rest of her jeans along with her lacy panties, leaving her completely naked to my eyes. 

I admire her naked form with admiration and try to remember every single curve of her body. I lick my lips as I look up to glance at her face that was dripping in lust and anticipation. "You are beautiful." I said softly, appreciating her body.

I spread her legs to expose herself to me and smile as I see how wet she already was. I leaned in and blew hot air at her core, causing her to shudder in pleasure. I teased her for a while by kissing the area around her clit, purposely avoiding any contact with her pleasure part. 

"Ethan!" She complained as she urged my head to her heated area.

Chuckling, I complied with her wish and latched my mouth around her clit, sucking it. A loud moan left her mouth as I sucked and licked her clit. My hands freely roaming around her stomach, going up to her round globe and squeezing it in my palm. Scarlett arched her back as I ate her. Her voice grew loud, indicating that she was close to coming. Not wanting her to experience the pleasure yet, I pulled away. She groaned and looked at me in anger and lust.