Chapter 30

Chapter 30

**

Ethan

The doubt that Hazel must have caused the wardrobe malfunction, was the only thing running in my mind during our car ride back home. But before I jump to any conclusions, I knew I have to talk to her first.

The car came to halt in front of Scarlett's building. I asked the driver to wait while I drop Scarlett to her apartment.

The walk to her apartment was silent apart from the click of her heels. I could see that Scarlett was a little shaken from the mishap that just happened, by how her hands trembled a little. There were hundreds of scenarios running through her mind as her eyes would shift from one place to other. She needed to relax and not overthink this situation. Nothing has happened and thinking about what would have happened will only stress her further which wasn't needed.

Before Scarlett could pull out her keys, I stopped her by placing a hand on her arm to turn her to face me. She gave me a confuse look but stopped her action.

"Are you okay, Scarlett?" I asked, softly.

She sighed and slumped her shoulder. "I can't stop thinking about what would have happened if we were a second late from covering up. My breast would be on magazines, newspapers and TV's. The thought makes me want to puke all the delicious food I had."

"But nothing did happen. You will only cause harm to yourself if you don't stop thinking about what if's. There are so many possibilities that can't be changed or forced into action. I will find out how did this happened." I assured her.

"But Ethan, what if–" I did not let her complete her sentence as I grabbed the suit collar slightly and pulled her in a slow kiss.

Within few seconds, I pulled away and looked into her eyes. "No what if's, love. Even if you were exposed and on magazines, I would've called every media company to stop them from publishing it. No leaks including."

She breathes out slowly and nods her in understanding. I cup the back of her neck and lean her forward against me to rest her forehead with mine to calm her down. I watch her close her eyes and take a deep shaky breath before releasing it. Slowly, her distress face turns into a content one.

"Do you want me to stay over?" I asked her softly.

A small and almost teasing smile takes a place on her lips with mischievous glint in her eyes. "Why? Did you plan otherwise? I thought you promised a great night after party."

I chuckled. "If that's what you wish for, love."

I informed my driver to go back home without me as I would be staying the night here. Next, I asked Scarlett about Lizzy and she told me that she won't be here until late at night and since we would be in her room, Lizzy won't get disturbed.

"If you don't scream that is. Though, I plan on making you scream my name the whole night." I teased her with my lips grazing her jaws.

"Who knows. It could be the other way around." Scarlett muttered with a smirk as she grabbed me through my pants.

"Oh!" I exclaimed at her sudden action, but didn't remove her hand from my bulging pants. "If that's how you want to play."

She chuckled and soon we found ourselves moaning and grunting as we rolled around in between the sheets with our naked body joined together as one. Instead of taking things fast and rough, I took a much slower and calmer pace with her to make her feel safe and her body protected.

The more I touch her, the more my feelings for her grew. The urge to protect her all time came with a powerful feeling of possession and obsession. I was underestimating the depth of my feelings for her. For the first time, I realised that maybe Scarlett was right. Maybe, entering into an agreement of Friends With Benefits would take a nasty turn which would ruin everything.