Chapter 5

Chapter 5

**

Scarlett

I stood shell shock as I watched the back of Ethan's head as he walked away. His words roaming around in my head. His promise to have me bend over in his suite did something to me. I can't believe he said that. My thigh involuntary clenched at his words as I imagined what it would feel to actually have his hands roaming inside of it. I shook my head, horrified of the thoughts that are going inside my head. If I keep going on like this, he would win. If I don't stop thinking about how it would feel to be fucked by that man, I would give in and that's not what I want. I don't want to give in to that pervert bastard and I will make sure that I don't. The best way to do that is to make sure that I stay out of his way. In that way, this whole promise thing will be forgotten.

My lips curled in a snarl as I watch the man ignore my existence for the rest of the night. Oliver was still looking at me in shock and I prayed to God that he didn't hear what Ethan had said.

"What the hell was that?" He asked in shock.

"I want to know too." Came another voice of Lizzy. She stared down at me with an unreadable expression.

"I don't know. I guess, I made him angry." I muttered, swallowing hard.

"You think?" Lizzy said, rhetorically. "You just had to come and take their order and none of this would have happened."

I scoffed at her. "No. I would still choose to not come over at that table."

"Why? Because you want to be bend over in his suite?" Oliver asked, harshly.

I looked at him taken aback at his harsh comment. "Excuse me?"

"I heard everything." He said with disappointment. Disappointment? Who is he, my father? Like my father would care, anyway. "I heard what he said to you and even after hearing him say that, you are still not willing to go over. That just means you want him to fuck you in his suite."

I placed my hand on my hips as I glared at him. "So what if I want him to fuck me? Who are you to judge me? I will make my decisions on my own and if I don't want to go take his order, I won't, regardless of his warning."

Oliver scoffed. "Fine. Do as you please. I was just saying it as a friend."

"If you were saying this in concern to your friend, you wouldn't have been so crude with your words. There was a clear judgement in your tone. Friends don't judge each other. They support each other." I said, harshly.

"Even if they are wrong?" Lizzy asked, quietly.

I looked at her and spoke in a much calmer voice. "No, not when they are wrong, but there is always a way of explaining, and by being rude and judgemental, you are doing nothing more than aggravating them."

Lizzy nodded her head in understanding. I looked over at Oliver who was supporting a frown. He must have realised how harsh his words were since he did not look angry anymore. I did not give him time to apologise if he was going to, as I turned away from him and continued my work in silence. I ignored him for the rest of my night and stayed clear of Ethan's way too. Once my shift was over, I quietly left the hotel with Lizzy and drove up to my apartment in her car. Lizzy wasn't fairly poor, but she wasn't exactly rich either. She had her own car and apartment by working hours to pay their bills while I was renting a cheap apartment not too far away from the lavish hotel.

Once in my apartment, I threw my bag on the couch and went for a bath to clean myself of the sweat and smell of alcohol that comes from within my top. There are always few drop of alcohol that sprays on my clothes when I shake the glasses to mix the desired drinks. After taking a bath and cooking a midnight snack for me, I fell on my bed and slept through the night.