Chapter 6

Chapter 6

**

Ethan

I was sitting on my couch as I waited for Scarlett to knock. A few minutes ago, I made a call at the hotel receptionist asking for the hotel manager, Antonio and ordering him to send a cleaning lady to my room; not just any, but Scarlett only and if he is unable to send her, he can kiss his job goodbye. It was a little harsh from my side, but I wanted to see her and this was the only way to do so. If I threaten her job, she wouldn't mind as much as she would mind if I take away someone else's job. At first, I planned to threaten her with her friend's job, but decided against it. I didn't want her to hate me. I just wanted her attention.

So right now, I was waiting for her to come with a glass of wine in my hand. I smirked when I heard a knock on the door. I placed my glass down and got up to pull the door open, revealing a very angry looking Scarlett. I stepped aside and made way for her to enter with her trolley. She angrily pushed the trolley inside as I closed the door behind her.

"You don't look so happy to see me." I commented as I took my original seat on the couch with the drink in my hand.

She scoffs at me. "Who would be happy to see you?"

"A lot of women." I said, smugly.

"Then go find them someplace else because you are not going to find a friendly face on me." She spat.

"Damn! That's a bit harsh, don't you think?" I asked, placing a hand on my heart to act as if she hurt my feelings with her words. 

"Not when you deserve it." She said with a fake smile before rolling her eyes. Not waiting for my reply, she went into the room and I followed. 

"I did not take you the type to jump in bed so easily," I teased, enjoying the looking of displeasure on her face. 

She wrinkled her nose in disgust and glared at me. "I am not jumping in bed with you."

"Then why did you come directly into my room?"

"To clean it, genius." She said, sarcastically as she pulled the bed sheet out and walked back outside and returned with a cleaned one. 

I watched her change the sheet in fascination. Her work was graceful and perfect. She was bend a little at the edge of the bed near the nightstand to push the end of the sheets inside the headboard. I got up and walked towards her and stood directly behind her, leaving an inch of gap between us. I noticed her getting tense as her movement paused. She swiftly turned around, only to lose her balance and fall back on the bed. Her breathing had increased as she watched my moves like a hawk. I bend down slightly so I was hovering over her and placed a hand near her head. I stared into her eyes as they looked at me with uncertainty, and searched around for my phone on the nightstand. Once I felt it, I openly smirked at her and leaned closer towards her lips. My eyes flickered between her eyes and lips. 

"Maybe it won't be as hard to have you in my suite as I had predicted," I spoke softly, brushing my lips against hers, emitting a gasp from her. Being a little bold, I placed a soft kiss on her lips and pulled away completely to walk out of the room, leaving behind a flushed woman. I was immensely proud of myself. 

**

"Have you decided a place for her birthday dinner?" I asked Will as I took a seat on the couch of his room. Right now, it was Will, Nate, Blake and I in Will's room talking about Sophia's birthday plans. 

"Since it would be the last day in Italy, I decided to organize a birthday lunch with everyone and later in the evening, it would be just me and her. I was planning on taking her to the place where we went for our first date." Will informed. "What do you think?"