Chapter 4

Chapter 4

**

Ethan

After Scarlett ran out of the room, I continued with my pending work. I tried hard to concentrate on the files, yet my mind would divert back to the certain dark hair woman. I found myself shaking my head multiple times and focusing on the file. After trying to concentrate and failing again, I gave up and went to find Nate who was lounging near the pool area along with Max, Blake and Ryan. Will and Sophia were in their room, probably doing the deeds while Gwen and Ashton went out for a stroll. At first, Will was against them going alone, but after convincing him for a while and Ashton getting on his nerve, he let them go.

The plan for dinner only included Will, Sophia, Nate and I. The rest were going to order in and play few games while they are at it. Since the young members were not coming, we decided to go to the bar of this hotel itself. It was our first day so we decided to stay in today rather than exploring. We also decided to plan Sophia's birthday dinner.

The main reason for us to take this vacation was to celebrate Sophia's birthday. Just after her birthday, comes Christmas and we were flying back to London to celebrate it with all our family.

Currently, we were seated in the restaurant; Will and Sophia on one side and, Nate and I on the other. We were deciding on what to order when I caught a glimpse of a certain dark hair woman. She was at the bar preparing drinks for her customers with a smile on her face. She would talk and laugh with her colleagues as she worked. I noticed her screwing her face a couple of times and also giving an amusing smile when one of the waitress went over to her and gave her a piece of paper. I'm guessing it contains the orders of the people.

"She looks different," Nate commented. I snapped my head in his direction to see him staring at Scarlett.

"Who?" I feigned ignorance as I searched through the restaurant.

"That woman," he said, pointing to a woman twice his size.

I shrugged. "She looks pretty."

Nate rolled his eyes and smacked the back of my head. "How dumb do you take me for?"

"Pretty dumb." I muttered, rubbing the area.

"I never thought I'll see the day where Ethan is hung up on a woman." Will said with a smirk.

I lifted my hand to stop him. "Stop right there, mister. I ain't hung up on anyone."

"You seem to be staring at that woman for quite a while. You did not notice Nate calling you three times." Sophia joined, giving me a 'you are not so subtle' look.

"That proves nothing." I said, shaking my head.

"It proves everything." Will said and lifted his hand to call a waiter or a waitress. "Excuse me."

"Hello. Are you ready to order?" A woman with a bright smile came to our table. Her smile instantly fell and she gazed at us.

I furrowed my eyebrows at the woman. I recognise her from somewhere. "I have seen you somewhere."

She laughed nervously as she nods. "Yeah. I was at the cafe earlier."

"Oh, yes!" Nate exclaimed. "You were with that woman who flipped Ethan."

"Yeah. Sorry about that. She gets a little aggressive sometimes." She apologized.

"That's okay." Nate said with an easy smile. "Can you ask her to take our order?"

"What?" I snapped my head towards him. What is this idiot doing?

"What?" The woman said in shock.

"I am asking, if you could ask your friend to come and take our order." Nate repeated.