Chapter 28

Chapter 28

**

Ethan

The shower sprayed cold water on me as I washed my hair and body. Tying a towel around my waist, I left the bathroom and walked into my room and found a suit placed on my bed that I removed before going for a shower.

Quickly getting dressed, I walked into my closet to choose a tie to match the suit, and a watch. I wasn't sure about Scarlett's dress colour. I needed to know for me to choose a matching tie. I walked out in search of my phone and dropped a text for her.

What is the colour of your dress? -E

Lavander. -S

I looked at the different colour tie that I have and unfortunately, I didn't have the one colour that I need today. I sighed and decided to ask Will for it.

Next, I chose a Rolex watch and a formal shoes. After spraying myself with a strong cologne, I walked out with my hands ruffling my wet hair. I would style that later.

Knocking on Will's door, I waited for him to open. I knew Sophia was in there with him because after their engagement, she has basically moved in with him.

I heard some shuffling and a smirk found his way to my face. They were getting down and doing dirty. As soon as the door swung open, my mouth widened the smirk as I looked at Will's disheveled state.

"What are you doing here?" He spat, harshly.

"Clearly disturbing you from having sex." I replied, smugly and walked in without his permission. "Hey, Sophia. Looking good under the covers."

Her face flushed in embarassment as she slides further inside, covering her head with the duvet. I didn't miss the low muttering. "Hello, Ethan. What are you doing here?"

"I'm glad you asked so nicely," I said to her covered head, but gave a look to Will who just rolled his eyes. "I need a tie of the colour I don't own."

"Take whatever you want and leave. We were in a middle of something." Will spoke, his voice held the anger that his face displayed.

"Yeah yeah. In a middle of sex. I know I know. Were you trying something new?" I asked, loudly as I walked in Will's closet in search of my desired colour tie.

"Bloody leave fast." He yelled, angrily.

"William!" I heard Sophia scold him.

"What? You finally got over with your periods. This dickhead is ruining my night with you for a tie." Will said with a scoff.

"I'm just going to pretend that I didn't hear anything." I said as I walked out of his closet with the tie in my hand. I had also snatched a black colour tie. I threw that in his direction and winked. "You should try tying each other. Get into kinky shit."

Will growled and stalked towards me, but I walked out of his room at a faster pace, closing the door behind me with a loud bang. That greeted me with two other guest.

"Will you keep it quiet?" Gwen said in irritation as she poked her head out of her room. Not even bothering with my reply, she popped back inside and shut the door loudly to show her annoyance. Alright, seems like someone else is on their periods.

"Don't you look nice?" The second voice greeted me. I saw Blake leaning against his doorframe with a packet of chip in his hand. "But that colour tie?" He tsked, shaking his head. "I always thought of you as black or red, not purple."

"First of all, it's lavander and second of all, I need to match my date's dress." I answered, walking past him. I heard footsteps following me and rolled my eyes. He was going to pester me.