Chapter 32

Chapter 32

**

Ethan

"Hello?" I called as soon as the other line picked up.

"Yes?" The voice spoke cautiously.

"Am I speaking to Eric Evans?" I asked as Scarlett gave me a confuse look.

There was a pause on the other side. "Yes. And you are?"

"I'm Ethan Wilson, Gwen's brother." I introduced myself.

"Fuck!" He cursed loudly. I furrowed my eyebrows in surprise. "I swear, it was Gwen's idea. She forced me to do it!"

I opened my mouth but then closed it again. What the hell was he talking about? This boy is one weird person. I decided to try my luck and remove some information that would help me blackmail Gwen in future. What has that little minx done now? She is going to give Will grey hair and Dad a heart attack.

"She told you to do it and you did? I can get you arrested for that." I bluffed. Scarlett gave me a weird look as if I were stupid and from some other planet.

"I know it's fraud. But it's your company only that I laundered money from. She wanted it. I have no idea why!" He quickly defended.

My mouth fell open in shock. "You and Gwen laundered money from the company!" I shouted. Scarlett jumped in surprise and looked at me wide eyes.

"You didn't know!?" He shouted back in shock. "Fuck!" With that he ended the call.

The bloody hell is going on. I quickly connected to my company's financial department and asked them to check few things for me. I gave an apologetic look to Scarlett and asked her to give me 5 minutes because this 5 minutes will decide Gwen and Eric's fate. I'm standing right outside the police station.

My phone vibrated and I answered the call. My suspicions were correct. Gwen had asked Eric to transfer some money from our company to a new bank account with fake documents. What the hell was she thinking!?

I rubbed my forehead for the upcoming headache that will come when I get home. I decided to deal with that serious matter later. Right now, I need to know the owner of this unknown number that Scarlett received a text from.

"Can you tell me what's going on?" Scarlett asked with frustrated grunt.

"Gwen stole money from my company and specifically from Dad's account in the company. If I were to investigate this money stolen, all the blame would go to me as she gave fake documents under my name to open a bank account." I explained.

Scarlett looked at me with her jaws hanging to the ground. "Your sister is bold."

"My sister is stupid and a criminal." I shook my head. "I'll deal with her later. Right now, we need to track that number."

"And who did you call for that? Who helped your sister? He sounds like a good hacker." She said. She looked quite impressed.

"Eric Evan. He is Gwen's friend. I don't even know how they became friends because Eric is not in her school but they are of the same age." I said and frowned. I really need to do some digging on Gwen.

"Gwen sounds like one hell of a sister."

"When I tell you the things she's done. You'd want to hit her head and question my parents regarding her birth."

Scarlett chuckled. "Now, I really want to know."

"You surely do." I muttered and called Eric again. At first he didn't pick my call and when I tried to call again, his phone was switched off. "Great. Now that kid probably thinks I'm going to put him in jail. He has switched off his phone."