Chapter 19

Chapter 19

**

Scarlett

After talking to Ethan, I went back to work and this time I was careful of not dropping anything else on anyone else. I was already getting amusing and teasing smile from everyone seated on the table; I did not wish to embarrass myself any further. To my luck, the rest of the waitressing went uneventful. 

Once my work completed, I went to my room to rest. Lizzy was with me when I walked into the room. I fell face front on my bed as I was tired of taking the double shift. With the absence of our other staffs, things were hectic as after the Wilson family, there were a lot of other guests coming in. 

"I heard what happened at the restaurant today," Lizzy began. "Want to tell me about it?"

I groaned in my pillow. "Don't remind me. I was cleaning Ethan's dick."

"What!?" Lizzy shouted. "You were doing what?"

"Not literally." I mumbled, not finding any energy to pull my face away from the pillow. "I dropped some wine on his pants and it just happened to be near his crotch area."

"Oh." She said, dumbly. "I thought you were cleaning quite literally."

"That's not possible, Lizzy." I said, but then stopped as I thought what happened after that. I sat up straight and looked out of my window at the beautiful city. "Lizzy, can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What is it?" She asked, absent-mindedly as she picked out her clothes.

"Ethan gave me proposition," I slowly began. Lizzy stopped her action and waited for me to continue. "He asked me to enter in a Friends with Benefits term with him."

She raised an eyebrow at me and took a seat on the bed beside me. "How do you mean?"

I bit my lips as I gave her an apologetic look. "On my birthday, when we went out for a date....well after the date, I ended up in his suite." I finished slowly, awaiting her reaction.

"You slept with him?" She asked, her eyes size of a golf ball. I nodded my head slowly. Suddenly, I felt a sting on my arm. I frowned at her as I rubbed my arms after her hit. "Why did you not tell me before!?"

"I was afraid of this reaction only." I muttered, shifting away from my hyper friend.

"So, now he wants to have a Friends with Benefits with you?" She asked, incredulously. "When did you guys become friends?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe when he helped while we were locked in the storeroom or maybe when he helped me the day of beach party."

Lizzy nodded slowly, eyeing me carefully. "Do you like him?"

I scoffed as I looked at her. "No. I don't like him. You know I don't do relationship."

"I never asked if you want a relationship. I just asked if you like him." Lizzy explained.

I paused as I stared at her. Do I like Ethan? No, I don't think so. Maybe as a friend, but other than that, no. He has a great body and he is great in bed and I wouldn't mind sleeping with him again. He is sweet and caring and very helpful and understanding. He has helped me a few times in Italy, even though I was a complete stranger to him who had insulted him. He was very different from what I had predicted. I would have definitely grown feelings for him if I wasn't so oppose to love and relationship. 

"If you aren't sure, then maybe you shouldn't come in this relation with him. I don't want you to get hurt." Lizzy said once she took in my silence.