Merry Christmas 🎄 (Imagine)

Start from the beginning

So you pinch the top of his hand.

Jimin pouts, pulling his hand away as a frown birthed itself on his face. You smirk, reaching for a glass of wine and taking a longing sip. You can feel his eyes on you but you don't care.

"Y/n..." Jimin mumbles, he notices the frown on your face as you gulp, turning to him with a pout.

"No 'kitten' ?" You whisper, " Don't be salty baby."

"Is this about the prank?" He says, running a hand through his hair, showing his forehead completely.

You lick your lips at the movement, having your last bite from your food before placing the fork and knife in the middle of the plate to show you're done eating.

Of course, this is about the prank, you weren't the type to be moody out of the blue. He knows this, so why is Jimin asking such a stupid question?

You can feel your food baby coming, and you tap your stomach in satisfaction, at the corner of your eyes, you watch Taehyung's parents rise with their plates.

"Thank you for dinner, we will be heading to bed now."

Taehyung rises also, making his way to his mom with his plate. Combing all their things, Taehyung helps them, also wishing the table goodnight. This was your queue, but Jimin is clearly sulking, so you will give him a moment to gather himself while you prepared yourself upstairs.

"See in you 10 minutes, " You whisper suggestively.

Jimin cocks his eyebrow at you, noticing the tone in your voice.

"Yeah?" He whispers back, clear hope in his eyes.

"Yeah, " You confirm, throwing in a wink before pushing the chair back and tapping on your tummy.

"I'm calling it a night." You lie, " Goodnight."

"Goodnight my baby, " Your mom says.

You smile her way, wiggling your fingers and giggling before leaving the room completely. The soft red carpet of the large hallways gently moves between your toes with every step. Making your way towards the furthest bedroom, nobody is going to interrupt both is us. You lean in on the wall as you walk, suddenly feeling warm from the food.

You felt full and content, the only thing missing is Jimin.

Once in the room, you open the red Santa gown

Once in the room, you open the red Santa gown. Reaching for the golden crown, your head bobbles from the weight but instantly you adjust it. After pouring a glass of wine and taking a sip, the drink bubbles in your mouth and you feel yourself getting more and more into the mood.