Thirty Two

"Y/n?Jimin?"

"Y/n?Jimin?"

The light sweet voice carries through your room from the other side of the bedroom door. You smugly laid your head on his chest, barely hearing his heartbeat - your mother calls your name once again but this time you respond.

"Mom?"

You clear your throat before looking up at sleeping Jimin. His cheeks were round, what caught your attention more was how much more plump and rosy his lips were.

"Did Jimin sleep in?"

She instantly snaps your out your thoughts, "Yes he did. Do you need anything?"

"Honey I just wanted to tell you that some last minute came up at work - I made breakfast for you, it's in the oven."

"Thank you so much Mom!"You say

"See you later honey."

You hear her footsteps echo down the stairs and you finally release a breath you never even realised you were holding in. You raise yourself up from his chest unwillingly, the sheets uncover you and a sudden breeze causes goosebumps to coat your skin. You shudder in realisation of the night before.

It takes a moment but the aftermath burn between your legs sinks in as you move your legs. Already preparing yourself to go into your bathroom and shower. But you almost cry when you see the small drops of blood on your sheets.

Don't tell me I got my period.

Oh sweet baby Jesus. This cannot be happening. Jimin slowly switches his sleeping position and you try and bear with pain as you carry yourself to the bathroom. Your back presses against your bathroom door and lock it instantly. It's like— so embarrassing? You don't even know what to say, You sneakily touch yourself and raise your hand to your face but you see no blood.

What—what if—

You step under the hot shower, the water soaking your bruised skin , it stops the muscle tension by your legs however it doesn't stop the raging thoughts that were going insane.

This was too much. Bleeding can't be normal during sex, it supposed to be pleasurable and not painful. Oh fuck , what if Jimin never wants to have sex with you after this?

I swear if he teases me about this — no sexual activities for two weeks!

Jimin rolls in the bed , feeling himself finally coming to consciousness. He hears the waters running in the bathroom, but decided to leave you be. Today he felt lighter — happier. It's been so long since his felt like this. So secure and vulnerable,

"I love you,"

Your voice echoes through his head and he shakes his head in disbelief. There is just no way. The bond between the both of you know will for sure be one that wouldn't be broken. He hears the shower shut off and he stand upright — hoping, more like praying that you walk out in just a towel.

And it was like God hears him because as the bathroom door opens, steam leaves the bathroom and so does you. Your hair was soaking wet — sticking on your wet skin. The water dropped down your body and Jimin says nothing when he see's one falling from a hair strand and in between your cleavage. He takes in a deep breath and eyes you down. You perk your eyebrow at him as he seems to forget to greet you as his eyes travel down your body.

"Good morning Y/n,"You says to yourself,"Geez how are you feeling?"

You change the tone in your voice before rolling your eyes,"Oh wow — Jimin I'm so sore and I feel I've been ripped apart."

Jimin chuckles in amusement and urges you to come closer , as soon as you were close enough, his hand takes a handful of your towel and tugs at all—allowing it to fall gracefully to your feet. The cold air embraces you and you shiver as it hits your nipples, Jimin taps his lap. You wanted to opt not to but you were already planning on washing your sheets anyway.

You sit on top of him, his shaft just below yours — the only thin separating the both of you from each other right is now is the thin sheet above Jimins waistline. He allows himself to sit upright, kissing your shoulder slowly and it causes both your eyes and heart to flutter.

"How are you feeling?"

"Sore,"You sigh before blushing in embarrassment,"And I bled a little. I thought I got my period or something but—"

"That's normal,"He snorts," I promise— I'm just happy you're finally mine,"

You roll your eyes,"Uhm...since when do we take without asking?"

"Oh excuse my rudeness, but my unfairly stunning queen who has managed to tame me — do you mind doing me the honours of being my heart keeper? More informally known as a girlfriend,"

Jimin pulls a funny expression while talking. Moving his lips weirdly while playing out his worst English accent.

"You are such an idiot for fuck sakes," You laugh,"But yes ,Sir Jimin, it would mean the world to me if I was your girlfriend."

He smiles at that. It felt so different this time. Before with her — he would always hide some of his jokes. Fearful that she wouldn't find them funny. But it hits him, so hard that he almost stops breathing. You are not her. And this time that thought floods through him. You would never hurt him the same way she did. It brings him comfort.

You watch as falls silent and you see him as he glances down at your lips. You take the opportunity to brush your hand through his soft smurf hair.

"I love you,"You softly say,"I know we have always said this to each other but this time it's different. This time we are both in love when we say it."

"I've loved you for so long, we have been through a ton of shit as best friends and there were days when I needed you more than just a friend. I know you're scared of our future but I encourage you not to," His eyes glisten but you continue,"Because I'm here to stay,"

"For as long as you want me too."

...

Look at me being all soft as if shit isn't going to hit the fan lol.

Name a good book with no angst?

Please voteeeeee.