Four

"Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it's the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can't take it. And at this moment you're a part of them."

You confidently push through the crowd

You confidently push through the crowd. Your eyes still hooked to his as you sip from your beverage. Hyejin walks behind you but you don't stop her. Jimin now laughed along with the girl and she interlocked her hands into his hair and he groans.

Your heart stings but you let it go as you finally stop in front of the two gentlemen.

They both fall quiet and Taehyung glances down at you.

"What brings you here?"

You swing the cup gently. Biting down on your lips.

"I couldn't help it that your attractiveness called me , and I had to see you—" You lean up to Hosoek and brush your nose past his,"—up close."

Hosoek snorts and his hands immediately fall down to your waist , pulling you closely.

"Is that close enough?"

You chuckle and shake your head before taking a sip of your Vodka. You take it and press it to his lips gently . Hosoek let's go of your waist and pushes the plastic cup back and he empties the cup before licking his lips and taking his attention back to you.

"You're never too close enough."

Then you kiss him.

Hosoek doesn't even waste time as his hand trails to your neck, balancing the back of your head as he laces his fingers within your hair. Taehyung pulls a flustered Hyejin to the dancefloor.

You pull away to catch your breath but it takes a second for your lips to be captured again by his. One hand balanced your head the another sneaks and squeezes your ass.

A moment later you burst out laughing, pulling back — but not far enough from Hosoek , it takes him not longer than a minute as his arm hooked under your legs.

You laugh loudly as your arms hook around his neck,"Hobi I swear if you drop me!"

"I won't,"He chuckles before bubbling on your ear and whispers,"Upstairs?"

"Your going to sleep with somebody else."

You nod and Hosoek puts you down and interlocks your fingers before playfully pulling you into the crowd , already heading for the staircase.

At that moment you don't even think about Jimin at all.

//

Jimin closes the door slowly , looking both ways — and after seeing that all the drunk people really don't care about what his doing. He bolts down. Head facing down as kept thinking about the girl he just slept with.