Eight

"Moanday. Tongueday. Wetday. Thirstday. Freakday. Sexday. Suckday."

"What is like to be in love?"

Painful.

Jimin wanted to say but instead he bites tongue and holds on to his words. He eyes stayed glued to the wall directly in front of him and that's when he thoughts started pouring in.

"I've only been in love once,"He chuckles,"I think I'm just as clueless as you are,"

"That's way more than me though,"You frown.

And it was true. If Jimin was really the man you are in love with , then you have to prepare yourself for the biggest heartbreak to man kind. But then again what if it's the idea of Jimin that's making your heart beat so fast ? And not actually...Jimin?

Infatuation.

But you refuse. You know Jimin , you think you love him but in all honesty, you were hoping that Jimin would tell you that love isn't as painful as what you feel.

"Love is so beautiful,"He whispers, a small smile making it to his face as he tries to remember all the good memories of the passed relationship.

"It's so sickening actually,"Jimin looks down at you,"Everytime you look at that specific person ... time seems to stop. Everything else simply doesn't matter because they are right there."

"Everything single thing that they do , you admire it — and no matter what , you accept them for who and what they are."

You smile as you stare foreword, not even paying attention to Jimin as his eyes still continued to stare at you before taking his hand and allowing it to brush into your hair.

With Jimin that's exactly what it is.

No matter how many times you cry over the idiot — you weren't gonna lie, this boy can do some impressive things to your heart.

"Your heart beats extremely fast whenever they are close to you , the zoo in your stomach can never calm down whenever your skins would touch. "Jimin suddenly groans,"The best part about being in love is most definitely the sex,"

You laugh lowly and wait for him to proceed.

"Because when you in love , all you want is to be as close to them as possible. And while the both of you are together. Making love. Your fingers would interlock and your hearts would beat the same rhythm. It's honestly one of the most beautiful things I've ever experienced... ever."

"Love is supposed to be one of the best experiences ever,"Jimin suddenly grows sullen,"But everything that's good has a bad side. And honestly it can be hell — depending on who you fall for.

You sit upright and face Jimin , clearing your throat as you stare into his eyes. It was already dark out and it had to be round about 9 O'Clock , the rain outside was becoming harsh and you feel sudden breeze rush through you. You shudder once again and Jimin stares back into your eyes.

The both of you fall silent and Jimin smiles gently as his hand rests on the side of your face. Pushing the small piece of hair away from your face.

"I know you're not ready,"You mumble,"But Jimin have you ever thought about us being ... together?"

"I think about it all the time,"He whispers,"But I don't think I'm right for you ... now. Let me get myself together. Then I promise that you and I will have something in the future."

You smile.

I hope you keep this promise Jimin

/

The thunderstorm was hectic outside , you slept peacefully in your bed , lightly shuffling every few minutes as the loud thunder rattled through the apartment.

You bite your lip softly and instantly squeeze your thighs together as you mind began slipping into the gutter and all your dreams are filled with was one man.

Park Jimin.

And Gosh did he look so beautiful, his body covered in water droplets as his hair was pushed back , exsposing his forehead completely.

While you slept peacefully, slightly whimpering as you can practically feel the awkward moisture begin to settle between your legs. Jimin however on the other hand was wide awake.

His eyes wide open as the lightning luminates his room , he suddenly stands up and decided to go to room because he knows he will most definitely sleep comfortably if he was with you.

Jimin opens your bedroom door , he hears your heavy breathing and slight whimperings before frowning.

Were you having a bad dream?

You were a whining mess, the dream becoming so vivid and real that it literally causes you to sweat and shift. Jimin watches as you begin to throttle, your hands slowly tugging at your shirt as you begin to feel hot.

Jimin walked up to you carefully before you mumbled something that his eyes to open up largely.

"J-Jimin,"

You whine once more before a frown began to travel to your face, Jimin watches as you press your thighs together and it immediately clicks as to what was happening here.

Jimin chuckles lightly and begins to walk besides your bed . He sits down by your side and watches you as your bite your lip once more before arching your back and whimpering once more.

"Y/n,"He calls.

Jimin begins to shake your tiny body , but as his hand touched your skin , a loud moan leaves your lips and that causes Jimin to gulp.

This was turning him on beyond disbelief but he had to hold back his temptations so he can try and wake you up so you can stop having this wet dream about him.

But the thought of having you naked underneath him made Jimin's breath to stagger and his heartbeat to trip up.  What in the world was happing in this dream?

The Jimin in your imagination was sure as hell giving you good dick to have you be a whining mess like this.

"M-more," You loudly say.

Your eyes widen and you instantly sit upright in shock. However your shock begins to multiply when your eyes come in contact with brown orbs.

Jimin's Brown Orbs.

"Come here,"