Forty Nine

"I cheated on you, "

She cheated on me.

He doesn't even comprehend what she just said. Jimin pauses, his breaths suddenly turning deep as he could hear his blood boil, slowly but surely his sight was becoming red. All this time, Jimin thought that it was his fault that they broke up. Always blaming himself and telling himself to do better.

And it's not as if Star didn't know about your anxiety problems. From day one Jimin made it clear to her that you are an important factor in his life. It's not even as if he ignored her completely in that month. After the the hospital incident - Jimin did take her out.

He made up for lost time - but by then she had already cheated.

Cheated.

Star was the one who made a mistake and yet Jimin was the one who has to suffer. If anything he should've been the one to break up the relationship.

Not her.

And most of all - how could she? With one of his best friends? And how could Hosoek? At first, he tried to brush off the fact that he tried to kiss you - only for him to find out that Hosoek was the reason behind his first heartbreak.

And second.

"You cheated on me?"He snapped, feeling the warmth of his blood turn cold as he stares down at her with a dark gaze, " With Hosoek?"

Star gulps nervously as she stares up to her ex-boyfriend. Jimin starts to pace back and forth, his mind pacing so fast that it literally causes him to want to hit something.

"It wasn't on purpose, " She stutters, " I swear I didn't mean to,"

"Are you fucking serious?" Jimin shouts, " You just said you were lonely. And out of the people you could've cheated on me with - you decide with Hosoek? My brother, my best friend Star. How could you?"

"Did you only just kiss him?"

Jimin pauses his steps and looks down at Star. He watches as she begins to avoid eye contact and that when the floodgates opened.

"We had a relationship, we went on dates, " She smiles, " We have had sex many times - and before we knew it. We fell for each other."

"Why would you even do that? How could you stand here in front of me and smile about this shit? We could've spoken about it - we could've broken up with understanding and but no. Instead, you decide breaking up with me with no explanation is better."

"I was in love with Hosoek - I am in love with Hosoek, " Star confesses, " I can't control my feelings, Jimin."

The man feels his tongue press against the inside of his cheek, and his mind becomes blank. Star looks at him expectantly but he says nothing. He looks down at her before angrily scoffing.

It happened so fast.

Jimin wasn't thinking, his feet stomping hurriedly into the club with a scowl marking his face. He bulldozes through the crowd. Some people almost tripping over their feet in his aggression.

But Jimin doesn't care. He sees Hosoek in the middle of the dancefloor before flying his hands onto him and pushing so roughly that Hosoek loses his balance and falls onto his back.

"What the fuck?" Hosoek screams.

"How could you!" Jimin shouts.

The music comes to a halt and people begin to surround the boys. Your eyes look at Jimin worriedly, the vein by his neck evident. Was he drunk?

"I trusted you as my best friend, as my brother and this is what you are going to fucking do to me?" He snaps,

"What the fuck are you on about?"

Hosoek glares up Jimin. He knows that Jimin shouldn't know anything so for the time being was attempting to play dumb. The soft loving boy Hosoek had learned to love was livid beyond and looked like he was close to raising hell.

"I told you that night to take Star home - not fuck her."

You gasp at his words and look at Hosoek with wide eyes.

What?

"You are supposed to be one of my best friends - you are supposed to be my brother and yet you do this to me?"Jimin shouts, " I have done nothing but be good to you and this is how you repay me?"

Hosoek stands to his feet, taking slow deep breaths to calm down. But he says nothing - Jimin waits, feeling the anger in his blood boil even hotter as he waited for an apology. But nothing came. Hosoek looks at Jimin with guilt but the man wasn't planning on saying sorry.

Maybe he would for kissing you but he wasn't sorry about falling for Star.

That was beyond his control.

Jimin's fingers clasp onto Hosoek's shirt, balling it between his fists as he begins to violently shake the man, Hosoek tries to stop the painful gesture and you see him as he twists his face in discomfort.

"Jimin stop, " You say.

But he doesn't listen, without thought Jimin raises his fist and your eyes enlarged before dripping towards him and grabbing his hand. Jimin looks down at you before narrowing his eyes.

"His the reason why I lost my first love! Are you seriously expecting me to just forgive and forget?" He says.

"I understand that he hurt you Jimin but violence isn't the answer, " You scoff, " And yes his the reason you lost your first love but you have me now - she should be in the past."

"Well she isn't!"

And you pause. Feeling time begin to slow down as you look up at him in confusion. What did he mean? What the hell did he mean by that? You understand that it was his ex but you had faith that slowly but surely he was going to let go of the pain just so he can be happy - not only for the sake of your relationship but for himself too.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" You shout.

Jimin shakes his head and turned to Hosoek, " You won't understand."

"Well make me, " You snap, " What the fuck was that supposed to mean?"

You watch him fall quiet as he blankly stared at Hosoek. You waited for him to reply but he doesn't. He can feel your eyes burning holes onto the side of his face but he remains unspoken.

"Jimin, "

"Do you still love her?"